turtlespeed

Good Morning. Coffee is on . . .

. . . Maybe it's time for another coffee thread?

Enjoying a nice Carmel high rise from caribou this morning.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just finishing breakfast, enjoying the last of the 1/3 Hazelnut-2/3 Moka Java that I usually make in the morning.

Miss you Bry :(

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The best coffee I've ever had but sadly they're temporarily sold out. I'm partially responsible for that. I know a guy who knows a guy, and can order it by the kilogram.

So I'm making due with this one until they get another shipment. This one was actually good enough for me to order a kilogram of, as well. It's a bit grassy and kind of reminds me of a very good bowl of pipe tobacco.

I just brew and drink them black. One does not add cream or sugar to a cup of coffee like this.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

promise5

We could revive the old thread.

Never forgotten

I'd rather have a new one.

I didn't like posting in Bry's thread after he died. It just didn't feel right to me.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

justme12001

I typically drink espresso, so for store bought I like Illy

If not I have started roasting and grinding my own, it's fun to experiment with it.

Have no coffee pot in my room, traveling, so I am at the mercy of a retailer.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

promise5

Whose brave enough to post a before coffee selfie??

I KNOW how bad I look! Lol lol but I will if others do!

Are you sure your screen is crack proof?

promise5

Hey, it's before coffee !!

So cute.

After . . . With fresh batch of cold press in my coffee growler.:)

masterrig

My Dad drank his coffee black and I drink it black (Columbian)... just shy of being able to float a horse shoe in it. :D

Chuck

Yup... Dark Colombian with one scoop of espresso in the automatic coffee maker. Army Strong. :)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

promise5

Hospital coffee is just as bad as Canadian coffee.
Where do they buy this stuff? Dang!

Why are you in hospital? Did I miss a thread? It's probably the same place the VCs and failing companies get the coffee they replace the good coffee with at various companies. I want to say the brand name is "Peets." The slogan is "Peets - the urine makes it taste better!" (Starbucks' is "So good, you don't even mind the urine.")
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

BIGUN

***My Dad drank his coffee black and I drink it black (Columbian)... just shy of being able to float a horse shoe in it. :D

Chuck

Yup... Dark Colombian with one scoop of espresso in the automatic coffee maker. Army Strong. :)
It'll put hair on your chest and make a man outa' you! :D

Chuck