turtlespeed

Has anyone ever pied . . .

you should have just taken your medicine - now it gets so much worse.:D

That's fine, if she wants to tag me with some disgusting pie... I'm sure I can get her back. If it was a regular pie, nothing nasty, I would've allowed it.

Allowed?:o

Yes, I'm THAT good.

Uh oh . . . now you are in Shah territory.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That's fine, if she wants to tag me with some disgusting pie... I'm sure I can get her back. If it was a regular pie, nothing nasty, I would've allowed it.

Yes, I'm THAT good.

Nah, I ACTUALLY AM that good.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Yes, I'm THAT good.

Nah, I ACTUALLY AM that good.:D

NO ONE is that good - Not even Skymama . . . Well maybe Skymama:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I doubt she would allow that nasty pie-ing...

Jo (missbrz) knows that I'll retaliate. I'll give her the rope to do the right thing and make it a normal pie. If she tries and makes it worse... well...

I know her rigger. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I doubt she would allow that nasty pie-ing...

Jo (missbrz) knows that I'll retaliate. I'll give her the rope to do the right thing and make it a normal pie. If she tries and makes it worse... well...

I know her rigger. ;)

Meh - you ain't got no juice!

Dude... no need to beg. I CAN make it happen.

We've tried to pie him. But he takes all the fun out of it. So we've essentially given up on it. Just ask missbrz about the last time we tried to pie him. :( I would love to pie him, but like I said, he's ruined the fun of it for me. (In regards to him anyway, I still have lots of fun pieing other people who aren't so bitchy. ;))

We've tried to pie him. But he takes all the fun out of it. So we've essentially given up on it. Just ask missbrz about the last time we tried to pie him. :( I would love to pie him, but like I said, he's ruined the fun of it for me. (In regards to him anyway, I still have lots of fun pieing other people who aren't so bitchy. ;))

+1 he didnt want the icky pie love in store for him. I tried to tell him, the worse the pieing the more you're loved & he didnt believe me. so I gave up trying.

+1 he didnt want the icky pie love in store for him. I tried to tell him, the worse the pieing the more you're loved & he didnt believe me. so I gave up trying.

Didn't he not only bitch and complain about it, but then poured the ingredients onto you?

Didn't he not only bitch and complain about it, but then poured the ingredients onto you?

well he didnt use ALL the ingredients but yes he pied me instead :S

well he didnt use ALL the ingredients but yes he pied me instead :S

Geez, just blast him with a pie when he's least expecting one. Away from all his gear of course. Plus it doesnt have to be at the DZ. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just remember who packs your reserve RIGS YOUR SHIT old man. :P

Geez, just blast him with a pie when he's least expecting one. Away from all his gear of course. Plus it doesnt have to be at the DZ. ;)

Weird, I returned from Fitz today, no pie was delivered, and that's AFTER you AND turtle put the pieces together as to who I am. ;)

Weird, I returned from Fitz today, no pie was delivered, and that's AFTER you AND turtle put the pieces together as to who I am. ;)

I have slept since this post was initiated . . . Had I been reminded . . . the story would have been different.

Just an update, 200 jumps... no pie.

:)

I thought Pieings happen after 1000 jumps?

Hence my complete surprise when a friend of mine got me after my 50th jump (last step for my B license at the time!).

It was fun. I made sure to give him a BIG hug & kiss for his thoughtfulness! ;)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

It was funny, there we were, standing in a circle in the registration building at Fitzgerald - Cyndi, Jo Jo, me, my buddy Mike and you. I asked Jo Jo if theonlyski was here, she pointed right at you just 4 feet from me.

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban