keithbar

birthday jump idea's ?

tomorrow is my 54th birthday . the weather is looking great for the weekend . But I'm definitely too fat and lazy to do 54 jumps in one day. anybody got any bright ideas how I should celebrate it?
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Amazon

***Oh hell. No. no one wants to see that.

It's how you came into the world on your BIRTH day:D

But if you need some modesty.... https://jennyhansenauthor.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/man-undies_elephant_gknit.jpgYou friends w/ this woman? Looks like something she/d wear. :Phttp://channel.nationalgeographic.com/life-below-zero/articles/sue-aikens/
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

keithbar

Oh hell. No. no one wants to see that.

This is where you''re mistaken. :P It's your chance to look the same as someone half your age. Free fall is the great equalizer. Nobody looks good naked in free fall, even when you're young and fit. :o:D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Be the only floater out of the plane; everyone else has to chase you and build a round on you. With your fall rate, that should be fun. Oh, and don't count, just go and let them figure it out :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Be the only floater out of the plane; everyone else has to chase you and build a round on you. With your fall rate, that should be fun. Oh, and don't count, just go and let them figure it out :P

Wendy P.

Haha, you say "ready set go" and leave. They stay in the plane and exit 10 seconds later for a separate skydive. :P:D

JohnMitchell

***Be the only floater out of the plane; everyone else has to chase you and build a round on you. With your fall rate, that should be fun. Oh, and don't count, just go and let them figure it out :P

Wendy P.

Haha, you say "ready set go" and leave. They stay in the plane and exit 10 seconds later for a separate skydive. :P:D

So, John, you want him to jump with all his friends? :P (Probably what they'd say after that! ) :o;)

I liked Wendy's original idea. But to keep it from becoming what John suggests, make it a contest. Offer something cool to the ones who do make it into the star, and some kind of penalty for those who don't (last one to dock buys first round for those who made it in. Those who don't dock at all buy the second and third rounds for everyone who attempted). B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!