FlyingRhenquest

Longmont, Colorado

Well, sure it has the fastest Internet service, but I hear it is so noisy that you can't even use your backyard.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Well, sure it has the fastest Internet service, but I hear it is so noisy that you can't even use your backyard.[:/]

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Well, sure it has the fastest Internet service, but I hear it is so noisy that you can't even use your backyard.[:/]

:D:D:D

Like you would care...:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Boomerdog

And on the weekends, you can't talk to your horse.
(She really said that!)

Well shit howdy, I always wondered where Mr. Ed retired to.

Thanks for the update!

Ed's Dead, baby. Ed's dead.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Bwahahaha!

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_28192852/comcast-offer-2-gig-internet-longmont

Amazing what competition can do.
Of course 2G won't do anything better than 1G unless there are multiple computers in use simultaneously in the same household.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

JohnMitchell

***Hey, can I pick up wifi in my Stearman when I'm doing low-level crop dusting over Longmont?

You'll need a password from the horse talker lady. ;)

Psst. The password is IMACUNT

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ryoder

Bwahahaha!

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_28192852/comcast-offer-2-gig-internet-longmont

Of course 2G won't do anything better than 1G unless there are multiple computers in use simultaneously in the same household.

What about those people who have 10G capable switches with 10G NICs in their desktop and multi SSD arrays? :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

theonlyski

***Bwahahaha!

What about those people who have 10G capable switches with 10G NICs in their desktop and multi SSD arrays? :P

OK, let's see pics of your desktop and home switch.:P

ryoder

******Bwahahaha!

OK, let's see pics of your desktop and home switch.:P

I didn't say that I had that sore of equipment, however I do have more than most with a C2960S and multi gig portchannel to my ESXi server. If 10g was available (or anything over 1g really) I could reason for a 10g NIC and a higher end switch, but hey, this one was free. ;)