JohnnyMarko

4 year old goes on her first acrobatic flight with dad

DSE

I was so enthralled with her that I turned her laugh into a :30 ringtone on my phone for my daughter's phone profile.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxhZWxju4_IlS21JeWNrOGd5MVU/view?usp=sharing

I must have watched this video at least 20 to 30 times since this thread started yesterday and it brings nothing but a smile to my face on how much fun this little girl was having. Oh and great idea on turning her infectious laughter into a ring tone for your daughter.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Yay Canada. The video has made it to the front page of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's news website (in the Offbeat section) so should keep getting views.

"Encore!" she keeps saying.

There are plenty of adults who would do a lot lot worse.

I think the dad did try to keep the G's down a little -- no sharp edged 4.5g pullups. :-)

peek

Isn't it a shame that the sport of skydiving (at least in the US) cannot (for several practical reasons) provide an equivalent skydiving experience to kids?

There's always the wind tunnels... if your dad isn't already the DZO somewhere. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban