skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Good Morning! The sun is out for the first time in 10 days or so ... I'm enjoying the view from my office.

I'm still having questionable dreams (not in a good way) ... I really need to stay out of the "Incidents" forum and get back to dreaming something more ... pleasurable. "Virgin-burner" promissed to help, but hasn't popped into my dreams ... yet. LOL!!!

O

Morning????

Hell you didn't even show up until AFTER I left work to go home :D:D
For me every day is a potential hump day :PB|:D

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Good Morning from Central Florida! The sun is out, the temp is climbing, and if it were any more humid we'd be swimming. get your outdoor activities done early or wait till sunset - it's gonna be a scorcher.

Have a wonderful day folks!
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

that's not fun anymore.. :|

Right.

Not fun is the Persian Gulf in July - August. Drink 2 gallons of water in about 4 hours and never need to piss. Never again (I hope).
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

only nutcases and jarheads hang around that area.. :P

Well, i'm not the latter and I do jump out of airplanes sooo...

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

LOL in Baghdad in the fall it would break 100 during the day and then fall below freezing at night.

But Kuwait was worse. Got off the plane at 2100 and it was dark. In September it was still over 90 and the humidity had to be around 600% [:/]

AC went out in the tent the next day and hit something like 130 inside (but we didn't know the AC was out) after trying to sleep in it for a few hours I went outside and it was only like 110 >:(

My morning coffee? I had my second cup on a busy sector, lots of planes, AWACS mission in the middle, trainees all around me. [:/]

:P:D

Hell, I don't mind. I like watching the ground rush up at me. What's a radar scope full of planes after that? Heading back for the second session in five minutes. Hope everyone else's day is rocking. B|

Afternoon for me already and it isn't going so great. I thought I'd cheer myself up by wearing two shoes (instead of one) for the first time in two weeks.

Usually I'm stuck in front of the computer all day long ... today I had to walk around a lot and my ankle is hurtin' :(. I'm heading home to grab my removable cast - I guess it's not time to part ways with it ... yet :( ...

O