skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

Well.... The "Ohhh shit I slept late" panic got a good grip of me so a quickie with the toothbrush and 10 minutes later I was in the car on my way to the office....

Not a soul in here when I arrived... Good!!!!
Then I could always cover up the fact I got in late B|

But the messed up routines are going to haunt me the entire day [:/]

In 2003 whan I took up skydiving I made myself promise that I'd never ever again should ride them motorcycles, but I agree... It's a good way of waking up... On the other hand it's a good way of permanently going to "sleep" as well :o

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Damn. I can not see a single situation that would make me want to quit riding motorcycles. Wife up and decides to leave if I don't quit riding? Goodbye. Best friend killed riding? Time to go for a ride to celebrate his life. Riding and skydiving are the 2 things I live for, I'll do em till I am dead!
Why did you trade in motorcycle riding for skydiving anyways? It's not like skydiving is so much safer or anything. If you want to minimize your motorcycle risks, don't ride in heavy traffic. Buy a dirt bike, or get on the track.

Well... To be honest..

I know how I act when I get on a bike...
There's just not enough blood in my body support both my right hand AND the brain [:/]
There will always be new times to beat from point A to point B. So sooner or later it WILL kill me if I don't stay the fuck away from it...

And to get the same adrenaline rushes from bike riding as from skydiving it would kill me pretty fast too.... And the worst case scenario is that I take out some poor kid and survive myself.. Don't even wanna risk that. Or to rob my son of having his dad around..

So for me skydiving is much safer than riding a bike, but hey... We're all different ;)

But if someone would give me the ultimatum "me or skydiving", skydiving would win. :D

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Yep, another freaking Monday :S

No ventilator support though so it's a good day even for a Monday ;)

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Did you slept late too????

A Monday related epidemic??? B|

dudeist skydiver # 19515

:D:D:D

Hang over issues in your case then...
Not for me.... 2 glasses of wine was all I had... I know, I'm a good boy :);)B|
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Here is some Monday Coffee humor

1 Prehistoric Coffee

2 Bri's new avatar

3 I think That most of us can relate . . .

4 What a woman!

Enjoy - I'm off to go get some black for my coffee.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Tuesday morning... I only have to make it through today and tomorrow until this work week is over...

After that 2 more weeks to work before the vacation starts.... Ohh how I'm longing for that 4 week vacation now... :S

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Have to remain in Sweden this vacation...

Will be working for our skydiving club 3 out of those 4 weeks... And that's something the g/f isn't to happy about :o.

We are going to have 2 tandem weeks, first one on an island called Öland, beautiful scenery when in freefall. You can se the entire island and the see around it.
The other tandem week will be at our "home base" at the DZ.
In between the 2 tandem weeks we have the usual boogie week.

dudeist skydiver # 19515