skydiverbry

Skydiverbry morning coffee thread

so parents didnt take it too lightly!?

They didn't take it well but they also didn't take it so badly I had to leave. I decided to come out here because if this weather clears they are supposed to do $16 jumps today. Also partially to get away so they have a few days to think about it before we talk about it again. I wanted to give them time to talk to each other about it first.

lets hope. I'm old enough to sign contracts on my own and make my own decisions. They can't stop me from joining but they seem to be trying to get me to change my mind. Hopefully after I let them talk to each other about it and I talk to them about it some more they will accept that this is something I really wanna do.

i still dont like it. if i were you, i'd really think things through. maybe my impression is wrong, but i have the feeling that was a quick decision u're making.. but thats up to you..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Good morning gang! Another dark rainy morning in Boston ... I'm not sure how many more of those I can take. The weather has been so bad since I got injured, I don't feel I missed much on jumping.

I got a call last night from a good friend, someone from the sport I used to date ... and the only guy I dated and managed to remain friends. It was good to talk to him ... making some plans to see him in the coming weeks.

Heading to the office soon ... I haven't had a boss in the past 3+ months (why do you think I'm on dz.com all the time? ;) ) -- it looks like I'm finally getting one in July ... and this morning he is coming to the office to meet me.

O

Ok,it's Saturday!!!!!!Start of a miserable weekend weather wise here in Pa.:(
But hey,the coffee's hot and I ain't on a ventilator so
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Good Saturday Morning! It's 0645, the sky is clear, the winds are calm, and it's going to break records for high temps today. Don't make for fun packing but screw it, I'm going jumping today.

Tip of the day: when it's this hot folks, watch out for those thermal coming off the concrete and plowed fields down low and keep your speed up.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Arrrggghhhh...you killin me with all this positive,hot,nice sunny ,warm weather reports;)
(Bry takes alook outside again and bangs his head off his desk..."Fuckin Pa")

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Hey, don't be mad at me. The government made me come here :P

BTW, congrats on going back to school. Electrical/mechanical engineering is always a good choice in a major.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68