turtlespeed

Best Female skydivers ASS . . .

Not a skydiver, but my pet whuffo who may be seen regularly at Skydive Dallas. (NSFW posted with her permission)

Definitely my vote for best ass!

and,...she can make runs for beer. :)

Not a skydiver, but my pet whuffo who may be seen regularly at Skydive Dallas. (NSFW posted with her permission)

Definitely my vote for best ass!

and,...she can make runs for beer. :)

She can work on her sammich making skillz too.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yea guys. stop being so immature......

who's got another pic to post? :D

Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Alright, O. Give us another good picture of yours and I promise I will not post here anymore.

On a related note, did you know if you cross your fingers really hard while typing, it hurts like all get out?

:D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Come on guys ... let this thread die ... please B|.

O

I am having trouble with these two posts from you and I'm not sure why. The two just don't seem to jive. I can't figure you out. Not being critical, just curious.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3904774#3904774

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3914706#3914706

I'm not sure I get your point ... if there is one ...

One seems uptight and easily offended and the other one... not so much.

Let me clear that “curiosity” (i.e. criticism) up for you …

Offended because a manufacturer is using cheesy sexual innuendo as a marketing practice, to target men while completely leaving out the female consumer, does NOT make me uptight. (Keep in mind that I own a Mirage and was about to order another.)

O

Let me clear that “curiosity” (i.e. criticism) up for you …

Offended because a manufacturer is using cheesy sexual innuendo as a marketing practice, to target men while completely leaving out the female consumer, does NOT make me uptight. (Keep in mind that I own a Mirage and was about to order another.)

O

I hoped I could make the observation without offending you but I as usual I was wrong. I am Sorry.

I am trying to think of a product I buy despite not being the target audience of their advertising. Can’t think of any off hand but I’m sure I do. I have to believe you do too. If you do, what makes this one any different? If you don’t, I am wrong.

That is why I thought you were offended and decided against buying a Mirage because I think we all buy things that may not direct their advertising towards our own demographic.

edit to add: "manufacturer is using cheesy sexual innuendo" We are skydivers, what do you expect. I have a Javelin so I think it's a great choice.

How did such a cool thread turn into more bullshit just like all the others?!

You guys suck!

Lets talk about politics next! [:/]
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

I don't think she likes the competition! :P

With such worthy competitors--it is truly a shame that there needs to be a winner and a loser--but my vote is for Olympia:

1. The other girl's ass is nice but just isn't quite as perfect as O's.

2. This is a thread for the best SKYDIVER ass--and the other girl is a whuffo.

I think we need to declare O the winner--the best we can offer the whuffo from Skydive Dallas is an honorable mention. ;)

Sorry skydiverkeith--you offered a wonderful addition to this competition and it is definitely ;) appreciated--but it is hard to top perfection.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014