promise5

What do the worst drivers in your state/country drive?

Over around the Dayton area there's a trucking outfit that uses an emblem on their trucks that looks like Air Force but I don't think they're really government. I don't know who they are, and I sure as hell don't know who they THINK they are but if you see a truck with that emblem coming at you you just have to get out of the way. Nobody drives worse than those clowns.

skyjumpenfool

***Crotch rockets!

You're just pissed because you can't catch us!! :P

Yeah and one inadvertent lane change ahead of a 130+mph oncoming crotch rocket that the car driver couldn't see in time, will make for a really bad day for the crotch rocket rider.

Sometimes they have to scrape body parts together cleaning up the aftermath. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

skycatcher68

This one's easy. They're the ones running red lights, speeding, not using their turn signals, talking on cell phones, typing on computers, and otherwise act like they own the whole road - they're easy to spot though - they usually have "Police" written on the car somewhere.

Plus they're never around when you want them to be, and they're always there when you DON'T want them to be!

:S:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bob_Church

Over around the Dayton area there's a trucking outfit that uses an emblem on their trucks that looks like Air Force but I don't think they're really government. I don't know who they are, and I sure as hell don't know who they THINK they are but if you see a truck with that emblem coming at you you just have to get out of the way. Nobody drives worse than those clowns.

Here's one of them now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8WKscGo8I

Just yesterday on the drive home l was in the left lane stuck behind traffic with 18 wheelers in the right lane and some douche bag riding my ass, and a median wall for a couple miles.

I know every possible speed trap spot on that stretch of highway and the next one was at the end of the median wall. You never know when a state trooper is going to be parked there. So, it took a while but finally the traffic in front of me cleared but I had the douche bag pinned behind me and next to the 18 wheeler and he was still riding my ass. Right before the end of the median wall I pulled ahead and cut over to the right. Predictably the beamer stomped the gas and blew by me easily going over 90. Aaaand right past a state trooper. Cha-ching! >:(

BillyVance

Just yesterday on the drive home l was in the left lane stuck behind traffic with 18 wheelers in the right lane and some douche bag riding my ass, and a median wall for a couple miles.

I know every possible speed trap spot on that stretch of highway and the next one was at the end of the median wall. You never know when a state trooper is going to be parked there. So, it took a while but finally the traffic in front of me cleared but I had the douche bag pinned behind me and next to the 18 wheeler and he was still riding my ass. Right before the end of the median wall I pulled ahead and cut over to the right. Predictably the beamer stomped the gas and blew by me easily going over 90. Aaaand right past a state trooper. Cha-ching! >:(

Nice.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

BillyVance

We need the dashcam video. >:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

riggerrob

In Vancouver it is fashionable to pull a hard lane change in front of a snow-plow.
Oh! And signalling lane changes or turns is NOT fashionable.

It wasn't a hard lane change. It was just enough to keep him from squeezing around me via the right lane if I took too long to move over. Some idiots do that.

BillyVance

I've done the exact same thing but only with a photo radar camera that the douche obviously did not know about.

Phillbo

***Just yesterday on the drive home l was in the left lane stuck behind traffic with 18 wheelers in the right lane and some douche bag riding my ass, and a median wall for a couple miles.

I've done the exact same thing but only with a photo radar camera that the douche obviously did not know about.

Nice! Obviously we have the advantage on roads we know like the back of our hands and use the layout to our advantage.

Although it wasn't the only time I'd helped get a douche driver busted. I'd need both hands to count the number of them, in multiple states too. Most of them I just got lucky that the trooper happened to be there but each time they were being dicks and I simply used traffic around me to my advantage and worked my way through them and hung them out to dry while I opened up a sizable lead, then coasted. And then pass a trooper and watch in the rear view mirror while the douche bag finally got through and started hauling ass, right into the speed trap.

I suspect the one in Virginia got fucked royally by the state. They don't play around (DMV). A speeding ticket there usually means a mandatory court appearance and fines I think can go over $200. :S