chileanXaos

looking for Racer 2k3 pics

Hello , I would like to know if someone has pics of the racer 2k3 because I am considering one for my next rig , I already own an old racer and a javelin , but I just prefer the fit of my racer .

please post your pics If someone has them .

Thanx

here's mine - and I LOVE it!!!!!!!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Hers mine Kinda hard to see Black on Black.

I love my Racer 2K3 good built Rig.
You will too if you decide on it. Nice Features.

Shadow Racer 2K3 Heres another give it a Min to Load [url "http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27711;"]Shadow Racer 2K3 #2[url]
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.

yes, there has always been a lack of good pictures on the JumpShack site. I own a '98 NOS now and decided I will get a 2k3 soon - the packers at Deland finally convinced me. I am thinking about a regular 2k3 (350/350) or maybe a power racer (325/325) if it will not be a struggle to pack.
rm

Ahhhhh, Yes!! A perfect Excuse to post some pictures of my baby on DZ.com - Feast your eyes on my Racer 2K3 - I love it with all that I am..... :$

I've had my Racer 2K3 for just under 5 months now, I've put a good number of Jumps on it - You can't go wrong with this rig dude, it's top of the line - Check out my review for the whole scoop!
=========Shaun ==========

It seems like the pop top cap is not the same size on all the rigs posted so far. Did it change after production started, or is it just the relative size of the rigs?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

It seems like the pop top cap is not the same size on all the rigs posted so far. Did it change after production started, or is it just the relative size of the rigs?

It is relative to the size of the container. Anything under 350 cu. in. uses a 4" pop-top, anything over uses a 6".

Nice rig Sid , I jump my old racer and is really comfortable , I think the new racer must fit really good.
What would be a good price for a new one .

I just ordered a complete system for a customer but I can't remember what we paid for the container. PM Nightjumper - he works for the Jump Shack and can tell you more easily than me. The first 10 jumps or so on that rig and I was wondering what the "fuss" was about Racer comfort, then it just kind of molded to my body and now I just love, love love jumping that rig - it has the new Firebolt in it too, which is a kick ass canopy
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?