codyguest

new kid

Heh...like lambs to the slaughter.;)

Everyone say "high!" to my friend Cody. He's the one we all love to hate. 17 years old, 500 jumps. But he's a good guy.

I'll have him in tow with me at the WFFC this year. I'll be the one trying to keep him pure by keeping Sunshine and Skydiverchick away from him.:)

Or, at least not letting his dad find out.B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Welcome to the forums! I can't believe you have so many jumps at your young age. Boy, do I feel old! Have fun at the WFFC!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've been jumping for about 2 and half years but have been packing parachutes for about 8 years.

Haven't had a lot of luck packing Stiletto's though, have ya'?:P

I'll have him in tow with me at the WFFC this year. I'll be the one trying to keep him pure by keeping Sunshine and Skydiverchick away from him.

I promise to be nice to the hot 17 year old....you can trust me...:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I promise to be nice to the hot 17 year old....you can trust me...:)

Sunny, I luvz ya, but there's no way in hell I'm letting you anywhere near him. You'll ruin him for any other woman.:o:P

real nice kris but I can take care of my self.B|

Ahhh....youth.:ph34r:

*puts on fireproof Nomex suit and watches while Cody plays with the lava-hot flame that is Sunshine's libido*

I have way to many people that will be watching over me at the WFFC. Why can't I just have lots of fun and do stupid things. No drinking of course. I have a $1,000 coming from my dad if I dont start drinking by 18. Life it's just great. It's just nice to wake up with out a hangover and be ready to jump my but off the next morning.:)
cody
skydiver kid

Hey, so how did you start jumping at a young age? What or who got you into it? I think that is completely cool and wish I had done it wayyy sooner. However, I do believe that almost any (reasonable) age is good to start skydiving, I am just getting started myself and will probably be addicted forever! Blue skies to you!

~Rocky

I have way to many people that will be watching over me at the WFFC. Why can't I just have lots of fun and do stupid things.

Umm...i think you'll enjoy having me watch over you....in fact i'll be the one helping you do fun stupid things. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have a $1,000 coming from my dad if I dont start drinking by 18.

I had the same deal too, but way back then the offer was only $500. I got it, and went on a cruise to the Bahamas. It was well worth the wait! I have the same deal with my kids, but it's still at $500. Don't anyone tell them about inflation! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Welcome to the forums! Get Kris to bring ya to Aggieland in September;) I'll be glad to take over Sunny's duty.....:P Have fun @ Rantoul!

The AOT boogie is already marked on my calender. I'll stuff him in my trunk and bring him along.B|