outrager

BASE game

whoa, very cool :) there were a few interesting low openings in there ;)

very well done, cant wait to see it after further development :D
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

As a 7-year game developer, I can only say; wow.

That's incredble guys. I must admit you have come a lot further than I would have expected last December. That is some very impressive work. Looking forward to seeing a demo become available.

You guys have a publisher yet? Drop me a PM if you don't.

Jaap

Developer BIO

There is no biography on file for this developer.

Websites

There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.

teehee... dont tempt me :P;)
-Ghetto
"The reason death cannot frighten me, is because life has cured me of fear."
Web Design
Cleveland Skydiving

Thats tight!

Additions:
- Aerials??

Fixes:
- 1:22 - PC looks like it come from his belly.....
- Possible to show the container actually open and the lines come out of the tailpocket. Looks like the bridle extends and then all of a sudden you have canopy.

Just thoughts...

Coco

Good stuff. Glad to see that development is coming along well.

Why are there no naked #100 jumps though??? [:/]

It is an admissible convention.

Something will be fixed (PC for example), but there are a lot of things that should be neglected if we want to conclude development in finite time :)

I just read this entire thread. As far as the tracking thoughts, and the fact that you had a higher than normal glide ratio, you should also consider center of gravity(COG) and the radial surface area distribution around the COG. It isn't the angle of the body like a wing that increases horizontal speed, it is the total surface area(SA) you have on one side of your COG, overpowering the total SA on the other side, and the drag that that SA creates(how the clothes move through air). Hopefully other people will comment on this, because I have no wingsuit experience and very little free fall experience. This is just physics and logic speaking, and I might be overlooking things.

For some reason the trailer won't play for me. Will the player be able to rotate on all three axis'

I think roll-overs and tards were mentioned, but I haven't seen any mention of D-bag.

I might be a little late on these comments since this thread has been around so long.

WoW . . .

I felt like having a cold one after watching that!

NickD :)BASE 194

trailer wont play....... :(

bummer

==============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

There was a link to one on skydivingmovies.com on this thread:

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=3304&string=base%20trailer

But I don't think that is the new one?

If trailer wont play, latest version of DivX codec should help.

Thank you, Dave! Better late than never :)I think it is quite efficient model, at least i can try to experiment.

Whens the first playable alpha release? It looks great, keep it up!

Dale
~Dale

USA - Royal Gorge Bridge
Norway - Trollweggen
Mexica - Cave of Swallows
Moscow - Ostankino
+ common airfield for skydiving and training

Wow It looks great! But dosent BASE stand 4 Building, Antenas, Span, Earth? Where its the Antena? You nead to complete the 4 objects to call yourself a basejumper.***

USA - Royal Gorge Bridge
Norway - Trollweggen
Mexica - Cave of Swallows
Moscow - Ostankino
+ common airfield for skydiving and training

Wow It looks great! But dosent BASE stand 4 Building, Antenas, Span, Earth? Where its the Antena? You nead to complete the 4 objects to call yourself a basejumper.***

Actually it means Ballistic Aviators Seeking Earth.
It´s meant to throw off the public from the other 7 types of objects that we regularly jump.
take care,
space

Isnt Ostankino technically a TV antenna??:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well yeah! And very bigg one to but it felt more like a tower without the guywires. more like KL;)

if i remember right, antenna goes to 511 meters, and our exit was in 262 and lower was in 244...not so sure, but maybe someone can correct this....
I think its building...wind wont go thru....:)

bump and reminder: Release date: second quarter 2006
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Yeah if you need any testers, I will be down. I would be more of the I am interested in BASE person rather than an actual BASE Jumper. Might give you better market ideas/possibilities.

Also if anyone has a Nokia, my phone has a pretty cool sky dive game on it. I will have to see whaty my high score is.

DBR