JTHolmesJR

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929

sicx
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

RESPECT!! HAve seen some of that stuff before but this one was one of the more interesting for sure!!

Maybe we should add Parkour as a pre-requisite for BASE!:P

Imagine the distance those dudes could get from an object even on a 1 second delay!!

Nice
SabreDave

There was a whole troupe of those Russian kids in the circus when I worked for Ringling Bros. THey got paid 125 dollars a week and a bottle of Vodka (big bottle). They're not indistructible either. Couple times a month they had to trade some injured Russian kids in for some new ones.

Compared to what I've seen, I give that kid in the video a B+.

Was also on the Scion (Toyota car, I spell it right?) Commercials. Thats where I first saw this stuff.

Coco

Watch yamakasi. Bessons remake of the seven samorai.It's about a french group of parcourists.
Pointy birds
Oh pointy pointy
Anoint my head
Anointy nointy

Its like watching a video game but w/o animation. Wish I had a little game controller to make him do tricks!

yamakasi.

cool video specialy as its the french group doing it them self(them self acting them self).

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

yamakasi.

cool video specialy as its the french group doing it them self(them self acting them self).

Seems to me they were russian, but I could have read the title wrong...";)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

yamakasi.

Seems to me they were russian, but I could have read the title wrong...";)

yeah but if you read hole my post you might saw the name "yamakasi" whicj is the thing i replyed on.

yamakasi,is the french group that have made a film/movie called yamakasi in french ofcourse.
thats what i replyed on as i have that video myself.its a B film but their tricks are cool enugh.

But yes theese russian guys are also good:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber