jas8472

Infinity

KellyF

With all dues respet to Kelly, I'm sure he'd say its a great container! lol

Did you have a look in th gear section for reviews? Also, there have been many threads on Infinities here... a quick search should provide lots of info (most of it positive is memory serves me right)
Remster

Mine should be fully assembled and in my hands in .5 to 1.5 weeks!

I've jumped a bunch of them as student gear, and packed a few besides that.

They are gorgeous, but so are some other containers.
They are comfortable, but so are some other containers.
They have some awesome features, but so do some other containers.
They are affordable, but so are some other containers.

I will certainly post back with how mine fits, but I understand that in general, custom-fitted containers tend to fit like gloves. (With minor variations, of course, as with gloves.)

Whether you would want an Infinity vs. something else probably comes down to personal preference. I like them because to me they're gorgeous, no-nonsense, nice and solid when packed, don't use any velcro for the (single-sided) RSL, have nuclear main and reserve pin protection, are local, and cost as much new-and-custom as a similarly-featured used container was going to cost me.

I do lament the lack of skyhook, but I'll just work on cutting away higher. ;)

I received mine at the beginning of April last year and have put a couple hundred jumps on it since then. It FITS..It took me 10 days to get mine( Current wait I think is 3 weeks) the customer service has been SUPER OUTSTANDING when I wanted some minor changes ( Pillows at first Silver later, Chest strap adjusted for a better fit under my breasts) Its super comfortable with wide padded leg straps that dont bruise me as other rigs had done. and I have taken it head down to 253 MPH . THAT is freefly friendly:)

It was nice when I used to live up there. It used to be Northern Lites then. Larry finished my first rig in about 6 or 7 days. Because I was always standing in front of him looking like a sad puppy dog.

I still trip out the Kelly is still using that same little room that LArry had! It amazes me they can get stuff done in that small a space.

BTW I never thought of you as annoying. You may be, but you haven't annoyed me at all.
Dom

I finally had the opportunity to put a few jumps on my new Infinity and I'll tell ya, I love it.

This rig is bullet proof, there's nothing that's going to come out when it shouldn't. It's comfortable, easy to pack and it looks good, too.

I'm sold.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I bought a used Infinity for my wife. It is a great rig. I also echo the customer service applause. Over time I've had some questions about certain things on the rig. They've always been super friendly, fast, and helpful with their responses. I personally jump a different container, but the Infinity's are great rigs, in my limited experience. Never heard a bad word about them.

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.