skipro101

My first rig: New Custom Mirage G3 with artic and stainless

Well, I actually got this last december but didnt get pics up untill now. (I still havent jumped it!!!,stinking ohio weather!)

Stats are:

Mirage G3
Fully Articulated Harness
All Stainless
Freefly handles (all of them)
PD reserve
Hornet 210 main
Cypress Expert

The rig was built for a 190 sabre2. It will fit a 170 sabre2. I stuffed a 210 hornet (less pack volume than sabre2). That way, I will be able to downsize all the way to a 170. I should get many years out of this baby.

The suit is a tonysuit. Its niiiice.

let the drooling commence.

EDIT: these were taken when i hadnt got the main yet. so its stuffed with clothes. Ill get some with it on me with the canopy in it.

Man that is an awesome rig...

Too bad though, I figure your first jump after the spring thaw up there in Ohio, you will have a nice big mud skid mark on the leg strap and bottom of the container...
This will be due to the nice slide in approach you will have after landing from the lack of jumping during the winter...

get a big can of scotch guard and spray it down before you pack it...

G

"The edge ... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over"

EDIT: these were taken when i hadnt got the main yet. so its stuffed with clothes. Ill get some with it on me with the canopy in it.

bwahahahha. thats how you tell you are gonna be a freeflier. you stuff the container with clothes so it looks better in the pictures :P:D

anyways nice rig

MB 3528, RB 1182

Nice rig dude!

Since you got a red jumpsuit you might want to consider changing your red Freefly handle's from red to black. So they will be more "outstanding" doing FF.

Just my opinion plus you can save the red handles for spares or if you get a black jumpsuit,The red handles will still be outstanding.

R.I.P.

well, the leg straps are black:S

First of all awesome rig.

The fact that the rig is black(So is my New Mirage G4, and I have about as many jumps as you) won't help you much when you have to slide it in.

Me I am not jumping the new rig until, the winter is gone and I can standup all my landings.

Thanks for the replies.

Yea, im going to make my own freefly pants. They will be black with a solid red stripe down the leg (about 4 inches wide).

I wish i could jump. Im going to call the dz's around here and see if anyone is jumping. I have waited long enough. Paying almost 5k over 4 months ago and still not jumping it...arg..I NEED to jump it hehe. Damn ohio winter.

i havent slid it in yet...then again this is my first time on zerop..so we will see.

get a big can of scotch guard and spray it down before you pack it...

You may want to use a bit more caution than that. Spraying scotch guard on or around your cable housing and cables is not a good idea.

Cordura is treated fabric and with your dark colors, I think you'll do fine without.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Nice rig!

If you decide to give it away, I'm your man :)

side note: With red webbing and red jumpsuit, your red handles aren't going to stand out. You might want to consider getting black handles to add contrast...
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies