hookitt

Turkey Boogie

depends on my tailbone
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Oh yes... Moab...
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime

me!

...but I'm sure you already know that :ph34r:
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

I'm hoping to be there. I've already book the "Colorado Pet Care" people to take care of my critter that weekend and I made sure my move from Boulder to Westminster was done before this weekend. So my only wild cards are:

1) Surviving (without injury) Jim Slaton & Crew's 4 day Ground Launch camp in Bakersfield CA one week before the Turkey boogie.

2) Not being fucked over by management here at work and being asked to work the long weekend at the last minute.

I'm optimistic that I'll be in Moab. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I'm going if Jenn's going.:o
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

me!

...but I'm sure you already know that :ph34r:

Ditto :P

Oh hey Steve, Jim's ground launch camp looks completely awesome! I want to hear all about it when you've survived :P

Does that mean you will jump with us if JeNn jumps with us?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

:$oooh I feel so popular today...
hehehe...:P:D
-------------------------------------------
"Scars remind you that the past is real..."

Mmm Turkey!
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Mmm Turkey!
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Kmonster and I will be there from the 22nd to the 28th.

Edit: Oh yeah, this year I will get to Vertigo before all the food is gone. We wanted to get packed up before the party just in case there happened to be a little beer kicking around;)... Anyhow, by the time Ray Losli and I showed up, all that was left was scraps. So Jim Guyer, Ray and I picked at a platter of cheese and crackers. Hehe... All for a packjob. How is Jim doing anyway?

I was wondering that very same thing just this morning.

I missed out on some of the amazing grub, so this year I'll be there earlier as well.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Hint for the hungry....... show up with an extra turkey..... and a fryer....... never fails to make new friends.......
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

Good Idea! I'll pack it in my carry on;) The fryer that is, the turkey can be picked up in Moab.

A couple of the guys, kindly, asked about me.
I am still using a cane but I am working out 5 days a week at the gym. You guys have fun at the Boogie.
Jim

Hey Jim!
Glad to hear that things are well.
We miss ya back here in the Carolinaz!

base704
NCbase4

You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

Who's going?

Well, I have been planning the trip since Memorial Day, but a sudden run in with a tree last weekend seems to be a wrinkle in my plans.

I was out riding dirt bikes with the kids when I missed a turn a hit a tree dead on. I'm laid up with broken ribs, broken vertbras and a busted up shoulder (not sure what all is busted in it yet).

Have fun out there, and if I am feeling up to it, I may still make the trip just for the scenery.

Ganja

Dude, that sucks. I hope you heal well and soon. Bummer you won't be able to partake in all of the Turkey fun, and that scenery is always nice ;).
Oh, and I will be there with BASE rigs on.

Karen, Zarky,
Nick and Jackie
Lloyd...just some of the Perris crew.
Oh, and as for the food running out...
Y'all REALLY ought to consider bringing some grub to contribute. Jimmy and Marta do their best to plan for everything, but when 50 more people show up than you were expecting, the food has a way of disappearing before everyone has been fed.
I'm bringing a turkey and yams, and like last year I'll be there early to help with the cooking. Hey chicks (and guys that like to cook, I love ya!:$) this is a totally fun part of the boogie. Drinking, cooking, bullsh*tting, seeing everyone arrive and check in...it really gets the boogie off to a great start. And even if you don't cook, you can bring any kind of munchables (chips and dip, crackers and cheese, a bag of fresh fruit, friggin' jerky for that matter! it all helps)!

Can't wait to see y'all there!

Peace,
Karen

I guess since I run a local restaurant.......... I could bring some cooking equipment down.... I'll see about abducting a fryer...
Jay Epstein Ramirez
www.adrenalineexploits.com

I would be there but unfortunatly I will be in Iraq by then. You guys have fun. I'll be there not next year but the year after. No jumping for 14 to 18 months. Might get a few in during my 2 weeks leave in the middle somewhere. You guys all have fun.

Bryan Ody
BASE 943

Sadly not this year as, currently, I don't have a pot to piss in .

Next year without a doubt.:)
$kin.

Prizes to anyone who gets to read my posts before Mr Aiello's son, Tom deletes them.

DUDE! That absolutely sucks! Well, look for some objects out there, Dexter might know of some that he saw ;). Give me a call sometime dude, I wanna talk to yuo before you leave.

Bry, don't ever travel without your rig... Not even to Iraq...

Give me a call again from the machine gun range anytime,

P
---------------
Peter
BASE - The Ultimate Victimless Crime