alygator

R Bird or Phantom 2

and i can't wait till my new PF Ghost3 arrives :)not that this is important in this subject, but still... ;)

Hahaha you and me both. I check for new packages like an anxious child. Eight weeks is up, I need a nylon crack fix! B|
This isn't flying, its falling with style.

I vote for a webcam in the Phoenix-Fly factory. I would also like to see these guys working on the suits plus I wonder how many of them are smokers. Be prepared to either take your new suit outside into fresh air or even better jump them immediately after arrival. Just a funny remark I wanted to make based on my P2 and one that I have heard from another happy PF customer :-)

Its actually an issue we had with one of the workers packing the suits, but we sadly didnt discover it untill we finaly got some people inquiring about it. Its only been this way with a handfull of suits luckely, but regardless, all suits should be smelling like a new car when they arrive...B|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

one summer later they all smell like a sweaty pair of running clothes.

Thats the reason Ive been contemplating doing a 'flight manual' video for our website, to make people away of the fact you can WASHHHH a suit.
God...some people wear disgustingly smelly rags....

I can see a bumper sticker already:
"A wingsuit is like a penis....try and wash it at least once a year..."
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'd imagine wingsuits get the same considerations as washing a canopy. I remember seeing some tips on washing them on here a long time ago... but I can't find them now. How would newer suits with things like mylar ribs handle a washing machine anyways?

ps: +1 for the webcam! I think it may crash your site though, with all of us checking it throughout the day and shouting, "sew faster!" at our laptops. :)

This isn't flying, its falling with style.