DSE

Jay Stokes Joins the Flock

USPA President Jay Stokes finally got up in the air in a wingsuit. He took his initial FFC back in June, but due to circumstances, was not able to fly.
He did multiple flights on Friday, December 18.
Congrats on a great first flight, first dock, and first flock.

See, his legs are NOT BENT. Although he's arching, that's understandable for the first few flights. I hope the arch goes away as well -- just like "american way of flying" will someday, thanks to my efforts. ;)

His legs are straight and yet you're flying relative with him... OMFG, that's physically impossible!

By not bending his legs on his maiden flight, the President of USPA is clearly sending a message to all f10ckers:

GO F*CK YOURSELF, YOU F**CKERS! STOP FALLING, START FLYING! :)

Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

I am not a wingsuit flyer in fact I no longer jump. But I have been around long enough to recognize bull shit when I see it. You remind me of the little boy that sits alone during recess because no one will play with him. The main reason is he is such a little asshole that the other kids can’t stand being around him. He then claims that no one will play him because he is so much better than they are. But nobody knows because he always plays alone.
Your world must be a lonely place.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You remind me of the little boy that sits alone during recess because no one will play with him.

He reminds me of the boy that gets a kick out of getting other people frustrated, and having a good laugh about it. And you're now the boy who gives him what he wants...

Seems like he pushed the right buttons with you...:P;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?