PhoenixRising

Dirty Sanchez Boogie Sebastian March 6-8 2009

It's almost "Luau Time" again. That's right, grab your grass skirt and coconut bra and get ready to party!
Organizing:
RW- Jeff Guy
RW- Mike Wolfe from Team Flying Hellfish
Wingsuits- Jeff Nebelkopf, Justin Shorb
Freefly- Jim Harris
Hoop jumps and other fun jump organizing by Team Dirty Sanchez and The Flying Hellfish.

Festivities:
Live, Authentic Hawaiin Luau Show with Hula Girls and Fire Dancers
Live Music by "Catch a Thief"
Saturday night Luau Dinner included with registration
Raffle Prizes
Chance to win $400.00 cash in the "Money Machine"
Win prizes in the "Wet T-Shirt" Contest
Get your Team Dirty Sanchez and Flying Hellfish number this weekend
Responding to "economic times" Team Dirty Sanchez has set the registration fee at only $20.00

wingsuits will be focusing on skills:
Docked formations
Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
Challenge - Multi-point docked flight
Beach jump Friday sunset

If you have not booked tickets, do so! There are some good things planned for the event. There will be a new suit at the boogie for people to check out also, we should have at least two.

So who is going?

Justin
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Just a preview of whats to be posted in the next couple days... my site just crashed AGAIN a couple days ago and ive got to get it back up and running~ Great event so far everyone!! you should be here!
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Anybody who went to the boogie have any info on the new suit that Tonysuit had there? Is it another flying tent? If so, how many does it sleep?:D Seriously though, I am very interested to see what direction you guys went with this suit.

flew it most of the boogie (the maroon one in the pic).
it was very niiiice...
amazingly little pressure on the arms for the amount of forward speed and lift I could get out of it. me liked it.
you'll see more of it in the pics/videos when they get posted

Anybody who went to the boogie have any info on the new suit that Tonysuit had there? Is it another flying tent? If so, how many does it sleep?:D Seriously though, I am very interested to see what direction you guys went with this suit.

What is the suit called?
... Marion

What is the suit called?

What do YOU think it should be called, I like Thunderbird,
or Aurora, Tempest, feenix [that one wasnt my idea:-) Falcon is cool, from Norm Kents movie ah? and they have sex in a dive and have a deadline to finish:-)
man we have too many names........I like the first one cos the suit's like a T to look at,
good fun
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Yo Condor #2 ---(Scotty) .....is that all there is??? No pics of some fat guy dancing his ass off in a grass skirt or some sexy hot gal holding "gently" hands with the same fat guy in the air?

I'm disappointed,.... [:/]

Seriously Bro,..I"m having problems getting anything on the Sky2productions site,..so if they are on there,..........I'm not doing something right...( go figure! ) ...and did Jeff ever give you or Justin that UFO Encounters of the Third Kind like "fly-over" Vid I did on him at the earlier Sebastian Flock South event in January ?... bye for today,..

"Stoney-mon" (Condor #1 ) "We eat our dead" :P

Life is what happens while we are making other plans.

Yo Condor #2 ---(Scotty) .....is that all there is??? No pics of some fat guy dancing his ass off in a grass skirt or some sexy hot gal holding "gently" hands with the same fat guy in the air?

I'm disappointed,....

Seriously Bro,..I"m having problems getting anything on the Sky2productions site,..so if they are on there,..........I'm not doing something right...( go figure! ) ...and did Jeff ever give you or Justin that UFO Encounters of the Third Kind like "fly-over" Video of my flight over him at the Sebastian Flock South event in January ?...Please ask him for it ---I wanna see it in one of the flock south vieos if you like it like he did.
...bye for today,.. "Stoney-mon" (Condor #1 ) "We eat our dead"
Life is what happens while we are making other plans.