scottygofast

Naked Rodeo Video~ + J-Sho Crash!

Hey guys & Gals.. First let me ask you all to bear with me. I am just now learing how to edit video, and this is just a fun thing I put together as a first try, so be kind please~ Hope yall like it and theres more coming, its up on vimeo now for everyone at this addy~

You can watch it here:

[/url]http://vimeo.com/2826965?pg=transcoded_embed&sec=2826965[url]

Enjoy the Tittie Chase~
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Haha,

fucking scotty, posting it. It was a great jump, first one of 2009!!

The passenger asked me to do a tittie dock, in which i explained i would be sucked into the burble, and crash into them. She said fine, and Purple said no. What would you do?:D

I couldn't resist.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Haha,

fucking scotty, posting it. It was a great jump, first one of 2009!!

The passenger asked me to do a tittie dock, in which i explained i would be sucked into the burble, and crash into them. She said fine, and Purple said no. What would you do?:D

I couldn't resist.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Justin

More important question...did you touch a boobie in the crash!!B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

S-6 rodeo tips: (works with mine anyway)
Arms behind your back like you're gonna deploy, legs locked toes pointed, about 85% head down and face first. After about 15 seconds of this you'll have the speed to level off behind the rodeo, then overtake it horizontally. I usually aim at a point about 100 feet away and 50 below it, then climb back up to it, and just stop bleeding off speed when it has "come down" to me. About half the rodeos I've chased were moving so fast the only way to get there was to fly a much longer distance than the obvious straight line in order to have enough distance to build up enough of an overspeed to actually overtake and catch it. It ain't enough to hit 150, to catch it before the skydive is over you might have to be pushing 170-200ish. This technique can also be useful trying to catch a bigway when the exit gets strung out and you're last out the door. Keep an eye on your bridle... good reason to have a freefly-friendly rig for wingsuit. And make sure you aim well off to the side... colliding with the rodeo at a 60mph closing speed because you were moving much faster than you're used to flying and braking back down from is considered somewhat rude.
Good luck.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Haven't figured out how to get that S-6 up into the 150's

I haven't figured why someone would want to wear a wingsuit when going with a wingsuit rodeo?

Especially a gigantic one.

Tracking suit if you must, but I have always seen competent trackers keep up in freefly suits even on their backs as long as the wingsuit-rodeo gives them forward speed to work with.

But that's my opinion as someone who does way more skydives without their wingsuit than with it these last few years. I'd like to know regular wingsuit skydivers' take on this though.

I haven't figured why someone would want to wear a wingsuit when going with a wingsuit rodeo?

Especially a gigantic one.

Tracking suit if you must, but I have always seen competent trackers keep up in freefly suits even on their backs as long as the wingsuit-rodeo gives them forward speed to work with.

But that's my opinion as someone who does way more skydives without their wingsuit than with it these last few years. I'd like to know regular wingsuit skydivers' take on this though.

It greatly depends on the wingsuit, the pilot, passenger weight... I am sure I am leaving stuff out. any way.... look in this month's Parachutist. the WS rodeo there was flying at 73 mph vertically. The camera guy was wearing a WS and there was another guy in a PF tracking suit that could barely stay with it. I guess you never know what to expect on a rodeo. For the big suits.... best to fly what you are used to.

Interesting take on it, although I wouldn't consider a 6 to be a gigantic suit. Anyway I've always flown a suit with rodeos simply because it never occurred to me not to. 99.5% of my last thousand jumps have been in a wingsuit- I'm just far more comfortable in freefall with one than without.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

You can generally keep up with a trackpantz/FS suit with booties, but if you fly camera (esp. a full camera helmet) you need a bit extra. I'm thinking my Blade wouldn't work very well but my S3S works like a charm.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

I dont think any wingsuit is a problem.
You can fly with a normal trackingjump in a Stealth/SM1/bigsuit if you want...just depends on how you want to fly..relaxed and having fun, or working your ass off to 'stay down' with the rest...

For people just getting the hang of backflying (and not being able to do slower freefall speeds yet) Rodeos are a nice practice jump in terms of relative (back)flying..

For lighter people it can be a bit more of a fight to keep to big suits 'down' as at that point they are just fighting a lot of drag..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Not sure I qualify as "light people" anymore :$ but the Blade is a bit harder to fly with student type jumps, at least for me it's harder to exactly match fallrate and forward speed with student/rodeo type jumps. With the S3S I can relax more while flying scrunched-up (clicky), with the blade on a low-forward speed jump I have to work way harder to stay in my slot. Might just be me though :P sometimes I'm lazy :ph34r:

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Not sure I qualify as "light people" anymore :$

I also had the problem that I seemed to fit the 'Skinny European' stereotype less and less. Fixed that by some strict dieting and swimming (from 87kg down to 78kg againB|).

Though Donuts do keep their sweet taste and atrraction..:S[:/]
But trying to keep it healthy

but the Blade is a bit harder to fly with student type jumps,

Then brief your students on a better body position:P
And though its possible to fly a wingsuit at any speed you do start to go more and more towards a point where weird 'headdown/atmo/arched' bodypositions need to be flown to get there.

So just picking the right tool for the job is always better.
I personaly prefer suits like the Acro2, as it leaves my hands free to give handsignals.

Though if a student flies well enough to see the handsignals, he usually doesnt need em (besides 'stretch legs') and if they fly so bad they need em, they are usually fighting and flying to the point where they dont even notice you unless you practically put your face in front of theirs..

But back to the boobies!
Thats one fine nipple!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?