Butters

Florida (January 16-18)

yo kook...
In Sebastian youll have Luis Prinetto for some cool tracking dives, with angles an turns. Very fun.
And for wingsuiting this comes from another thread:

January 16-18, 2009
Flock South Wingsuit Boogie

Skydive Sebastian

Friday starts with a beach jump at sunset

Saturday/ Sunday Beginner and Intermediate Flocking Skills Camp - Fast exits, approaching the formation, flying tight slots, safe breakoff

Saturday/Sunday Advanced Challenge - Slot Perfect 2-Point 20 ways and introduction to WSFF - (Wingsuit Freeflying) - space limited (2 - 4 way)

Wingsuit First Flight Courses available all weekend by Flock U. FREE wingsuit demo use

Saturday sunset beach jump followed by dinner

Wingsuit organizing by the Tonysuit Factory Wingsuit Team - Jeff Nebelkopf, Phil Peggs, Taya Weiss, and Justin Shorb. Video by Harry Parker

Freefly and RW organizing.

skydiveseb.com/events.htm for more info

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

Any news on whats happening at Z-Hills for FND in April yet?
My 'flight-booking-finger' is getting itchy;)

Agree with Yeyo. As much as I love Z-Flock... if I could only choose one of the two, I would choose Puerto Rico. You'll likely see the same people at both events anyway. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

+1 for PR. If you're going to come across the Atlantic, you might as well go somewhere pretty and where you can land on the beach.
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

I will be in Z-hills the few days before friday. Then I will be at Sebastian that weekend organizing the event. Come by and do a jump with us.

Justin Shorb

+1 - same itinerary.... Wed/Thurs at ZHills, Fri-Sun at Sebastian. At least that is the plan at the moment. Can't wait to get back to it!!!

Rick

I will be in Z-hills the few days before friday. Then I will be at Sebastian that weekend organizing the event. Come by and do a jump with us.

Justin Shorb

+1 - same itinerary.... Wed/Thurs at ZHills, Fri-Sun at Sebastian. At least that is the plan at the moment. Can't wait to get back to it!!!

Rick

I just made my plans. I'll be in Z-Hills on Thursday and Sebastian on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I can't wait to meet and learn from all of you.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

... for the fun in the sun. It was nice meeting and flying with so many people.

Edit: The near collision, near cut-away, and long spot (where the only outs amongst the forests, river, and gravel pit were some yards with power lines that would be like playing a game of Operation) made for an interesting time (I wish I would have brought my camera).
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

It was a great event, with lots of nice multi point flocks. We did multi point horizontal and vertical flocks. A GREAT bsunste beach jump, some cool exits, and nice puffies.

Also saw the Rocket Launch sat night. (thanks Purple)

See you at the next one.

There will be a video online tonight.

Justin
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits