PhoenixRising

Flock U World Record Training camp June 21-22 Pepperell MA

We will be hosting the next Elsinore Record camp at Skydive Pepperell, MA June 21-22.

We will be focusing on bigway skills development for the upcoming record in NOV. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf. There wil be free beer and plenty of social activities sat night.

Starting off with two groups we will work on basic formations and skills, moving to larger formations late sat and sun. Video will be provided by Avery Badenhop of California and Scotty Burns of Florida. So if for no other reason come to get your picture in a magazine.

If you need help with travel plans or places to stay pm myself or Jeff N.

Lets go ahead and start the obligatory list.

1. Purple Mike:ph34r:
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

1. Purple Mike
2. Lurch
3. DSE
4. QuietStorm ( a.k.a Space Cadet & LT Adderall )
5. Jeff Donohue (a.k.a, the retarded skwrl)\
6. Steve H.
7. Justin Shorb
8. Jeff Nebelkopf
9. Rick Huff
420. Avery

Should I bring BASE gear?
==================================

I've got all I need, Jesus and gravity. Dolly Parton

http://www.AveryBadenhop.com

Other than Logan I think the only other good option is Manchester NH which is served by a few large airlines (Continetal, Delta, NWA, Southwest, and United). Manchester would be a little quicker than Logan if you can get a good flight......but if you have to fly into Logan it really isn't a bad drive to Pepperell and the new tunnels that are part of the Big Dig project have really helped get the traffic to and from Logan more efficiently.....

but if you have to fly into Logan it really isn't a bad drive to Pepperell and the new tunnels that are part of the Big Dig project have really helped get the traffic to and from Logan more efficiently.....

I would just as soon have an exam from an overweight, odiferous gay OB-GYN than fly into Logan. That's aside from considering the 28% taxes/fees on a rental car out of Logan.
Manchester looked like a decent option, and it's only 100.00 more than Logan. I'll save that much on just the rental car. Thanks for the point.

I would just as soon have an exam from an overweight, odiferous gay OB-GYN

So I guess I don't need to cancel your appointment.

DOH......:D

fortunately, I get to avoid the experience. Manchester/MHT is actually cheaper in the end, not including rental car...:)Cancel that appointment, will ya Monkey?:D

things are heating up here (literally):P But really this weekend we had some very nice flocks, 8 - 10 ways. we are doing some nice complicated multi point dives!!! and on the sunset load yesterday, we got a report from boston approach that they saw our flock blip on the Radar!!!!!!

So lets keep this list growing people. If you are coming put your name on the list so we can get an idea of who will be here for the camp.

Justin

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

At least a couple from CPI will be there. I'm going to try to make it, but I'm supposed to be shooting my 4-way team that weekend. Gonna depend how pissed they'll be at me... :)
It'll be at best my second weekend with the Raptor (still don't have it). Hopefully I'll get to jump it this weekend.

Dave

1. Purple Mike
2. Lurch
3. DSE
4. QuietStorm ( a.k.a Space Cadet & LT Adderall )
5. Jeff Donohue (a.k.a, the retarded skwrl)\
6. Steve H.
7. Justin Shorb
8. Jeff Nebelkopf
9. Rick Huff
10. Jason Carter
420. Avery