peggs82

How I saw Puerto Rico

Just threw together a comp vid of the Puerto Rico boogie. Only on skydiving movies for right now, on DZ.com shortly...

How I saw it

Also to help eveyone out... You will have to actually download the file. It will not natively play in IE/Firefox...maybe safari. You will most likely need the divx codec installed on your comp. As soon as this is uploaded to DZ.com the problem shall be mute

Also now on DZ.com video section too.... sorry put the adult content flag on it due to semi-NSFW content.... Dont want you guys getting in trouble ;)

DZdotCom version

The adult content filter can be turned off in the settings tab. You will find it underneath the main navigation bar while in the video section.

That was great, I loved the chick saying "this won't be on the internet will it"... that was GREAT!! Awesome video, thanks for sharing.

Nice job Phil, was all that footage yours? I didn't realize you did so much non-wingsuit jumping that week! :D

I've been wanting to do a time-lapse of Jeff ice carving for a while now, you beat me to it! I liked how you centered the palm tree behind the sculpture.

And wtf was up with the dude in a kilt?

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yep....all the footage was mine! Like scott said...I am a man of variety!! :D

Yeah it was a real informal timelapse of the ice carving though...just used my feet as my "tripod" I'm sure yours would look better!

Thanks for the compliments!

The kilt...well thats just gram for ya haha!

You should have seen him track in it....an absolute rocket! Might have given a mach1 a run for its money :D:D