Distance: 6.10 miles Time: 9 mins
Starting at N CA-99 going toward E JAHANT RD - go 0.4 mi
Turn Left on E JAHANT RD - go 0.2 mi
Bear Right on N CA-99
Turn Right to take ramp onto CA-99 S toward FRESNO - go 4.1 mi
Take the LODI/TURNER RD exit - go 0.2 mi
Bear Left on N CHEROKEE LN - go 1.2 mi
Arrive at 550 S CHEROKEE LN, LODI, on the Left

I'm sure we'll all be driving over there together after jumping, but maybe you could list how many emergency exits there are, and the table numbers too there Ms Planner?........:o:D:P

LOL, what about a cork fee for your own wine? I will stick with the Barley Pop but for those No. Cali Whine"O's" it might also be good to know. I am guessing this is not the place over in Woodbridge then.. You gave directions but I was not listening...

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Hey Scott,

This is a small authentic Mexican place (paper napkins), so every budget can attend this year....

No wine:( but they have beer!;)

Note: Emergency exit is in the back through the kitchen- not good for dine and dash:S and there are 25 tables seating 4 or more- small place but they are expecting us:$

I'm not that confident in your skills.

I'm surgical bro, but smart move for CQ I love the short barrel shot gun. But no! you don't need armor. Some of my bestest friends ever are I's of one brand or another. Frauds, clowns and showboats are different story.

So, is it El Rodeo? They are really good on service and I have not been sick in a couple weeks.

Comforting there Pete.. What was that Hole in teh wall Steak Place you mentioned to me.. Something about great food but in a bar??

Scott

I'm not that confident in your skills.

I'm surgical bro, but smart move for CQ I love the short barrel shot gun. But no! you don't need armor. Some of my bestest friends ever are I's of one brand or another. Frauds, clowns and showboats are different story.

Ah Oh, better bring my body armor. And my clown mask.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Next time I'm bringing YOU with me when I scope out food for the next event;)..The pizza place looked great, but noone wanted pizza 2 nights in a row:(

Hopefully, since I'm buying your dinner you won't get sickB|

If you buy my dinner I promise I wont get sick! At least not that you would know... I might not even try to touch you in the air if that is any incentive. Well, I will if we get in a little RW jump (remember, I think the dive flow should start off slow then speed up) OR if you are blindly flying off in the wrong direction :o

Scott C.

:DNO!

He was referring to when I was flying base (wingsuit) in Oregon...and let's just say.....some of us blindly following me landed off and other followed Scott;)

In the words of a local okie yelling at Kris off the top of his barn, "Ya aint very damn good, are ya!" :D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Got a bit of a late mid day start. Six jumps on the dz, 18-24 exiting 10-12 in tight, typically. One reserve ride who was back in the game after sitting out a couple of jumps during the repack.

Evening demo into Ed's ranch very nice jump as always. Today we should have a bunch more people and a little earlier start.