joni

Wingsuits at Lincoln Sport Parachute Club's Redemption Boogie July 12 -15.

A few years back we had both bad weather and the plane break down during our boogie, so the next boogie got named the redemption boogie to make up for the previous year's bad luck and as it went well the name has continued to be used.

Just a reminder that LSPC's boogie is only about a month away. So plan on bringing your wingsuit and joining us. I will have just returned from the Cochstedt AN-72 event and will be ready to share what I learned there with the midwest or faraway birds.
For those that have not yet been to this event, it is a great boogie that has steadily been getting bigger every year. The airport has a lots of landing area and there will camping and showers on site. This year we are going all out, so in addition to lots of skydives, the parties, people, food (Luau) and music are all going to be fantastic!
It would be great to fill a plane with birdfolk!!!

Sorry we can't make it. Come on down to SkyFest and do some big way flocking !!!

Everyones welcome. Tell those Skydive Radio guys to get there butts down to SkyFest and bring the wingsuits.

See ya later Joni.

Will you be at Flock N Dock 3.5 in October?
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Hi Scott,
LSPC is my home DZ as well as the home DZ for the Skydive Radio guys, two of whom fly wingsuits, so I think we best support our local club in NE. You should consider NE next year, maybe the dates will not conflict with Skyfest. and even if they do in July Nebraska is a better place to be than Texas. Last year our bigest NE load was 8 but we had several more technical smaller flocks as well as quite a few 1st jump students. We have a lot more local birds with their own suits this year so it should be bigger and better.

October? that is farther into the future than I can envision right now - who knows

We are also planning on being at the Raeford boogie and also at the Orange boogie in Virginia.

Raeford is in a couple of weeks and the Orange boogie is in August.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

It's Nebraska......:S

It cant be worse then the east coast with 95-100 temps combined with 95-100 humidity most summer days.

Its even Warm in the NW, saying temps to get close to 100 today and tomorrow in Seattle. Suffer on the ground for those minutes in flight!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"