peterpan

Bird-man S-6 Suit

Ok sorry but need to know
Has anybody tried to buy a Bird-man S6 suit lately? If so how long did it take to get to you?
So far my suit has taken over 6 months, thats right over 6 months! And still counting
They made me one that took 5 month and sent in out to me, but they made if the wrong size and I could not even get my legs in the suit. :(
So I sent it back, and they said they would make me a hole new suit (fast). That was about 6 weeks ago.
does anybody know what the F@#K is going on at bird-man???

I'm one very piss off custom
Regrets are just unfulfilled dreams

Wow, that sucks. Obviously it shouldn't take that long to have a suit made.

I ordered my Mach One from Tonysuits on a Sunday and it was done by Friday on that same week. Now Tony has been making other types of suits forever so he knows how to put them out quickly, but still, 5 months for a wingsuit? [:/]

I ordered my Mach One from Tonysuits on a Sunday and it was done by Friday on that same week. Now Tony has been making other types of suits forever so he knows how to put them out quickly, but still, 5 months for a wingsuit? [:/]

I'm getting measured for my Mach One Eleven tomorrow and will have it within one week. ;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I'm getting measured for my Mach One Eleven tomorrow and will have it within one week. ;)

Yep. I also just ordered a Tony Aerobat suit and took about 2 weeks and that was with a custom embroidery on the suit too. Tony suits rocks. Thanks Jeff & Tony!!!

-CG-
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

All people I know got their suits in 6 to 8 weeks.
I ordered already six differend Bird-Man suits and all of them was in time.
I guess you ordered your one unfortunately when they had changes in the company.
Send them an email again. I´m sure you´ll get it soon.

I share my suits with a friend and the S6 was the first suit were we had to fight about who is flying it. The performance is great!
...your mother...

www.pralle-zeiten.de