TomAiello

New Phoenix Fly Flocking Suit?

With the Phantom and the Phantoms coined Pharcos being so good for flocking already, are you aiming the new suit at the people flying these suits now, like me? What is the niche your looking at drawig from. If it is the Phantom/Pharco group, will that line be phased out in favor of the new suit or will the new suit be aimed at the more experienced flyers not wanting to go to the V2. Phantom/pharco are a great suit and I gues I am wondering what the thought is with the new suit given the current suit does do VERY good at flocking now.

Also how much do I need to save to get one and then cast off my Phantom.. You going to set the price all the way up to $1600 like the "other" new suit, if so my Pharco might be around a while longer...:P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I think the suit was designed to 'slow down' to all of the neweer suits on the market -- notice I didn't say keep up.
PF has always been aimed at higher performance - namely higher forward speed but the trend of late seems to be slower forward and slow vertical descent.
I think the suit looks really cool and will find its niche in the places of bigger flocks and those who just like to buy suits like myself.
I think the problem with stepping backwards to play with everyone else is kind of like jumping the big baggy suits of the '70s it will go away and the faster forward speed suits will reimerge.

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

If it is the Phantom/Pharco group, will that line be phased out in favor of the new suit or will the new suit be aimed at the more experienced flyers not wanting to go to the V2. Phantom/pharco are a great suit and I gues I am wondering what the thought is with the new suit given the current suit does do VERY good at flocking now.

Also how much do I need to save to get one and then cast off my Phantom.. You going to set the price all the way up to $1600 like the "other" new suit, if so my Pharco might be around a while longer...:P

Scott C.

Hi Scott,

you raise some good questions.

The Phantom, 'Phacro' and Acro are not going anywhere, don't worry (my affection for the Phantom & Acro is obvious! ;))

We have seen that as people get more experienced they are looking for suits that offer more performance, with more wing surface area and whilst still allowing comfortable flocking and back flying.

The design sketches for the future Vampire derivatives are moving further away from this current market trend. We intend to introduce features to maximize performance that will reduce the suits low speed flying characteristics and also its suitability for back flying.

This new suit is aimed to sit above the Phantom but below the Vampire series. For people focused on performance there will always be the Vampire, for experienced pilots who want an all round suit there will be the new "flocking suit".

J
BASEstore.it