The111

Keys Boogie photos online

Awesome pictures, I have to come to keys boogie next year.

We were already on thin ice for next year, with the expanding of the airport. Add to that the whole city losing power because of an incident involving power lines. "Next year" is not looking very good, if you ask me. [:/] I hope I'm wrong.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Excellent photography Matt - really great work, angles, composition, you did it right.

The Keys background has it all, clear skies, clear water, awesome sunsets, must be what it's like flying in heaven (not that I'll ever know for sure :)
Will the boogie happen next year? My fingers are crossed - hopefully they only remember the good things and the incentive/inclination will be there.

CLICKY FOR PICS

It was a blast, as always. Thanks to everybody who showed up, including my housecat Medusa.

Wow amazing pictures man, very cool. Pictures above the sea are just always amazing.

And I have to admit that that one Tony Suits wingsuit that Perry (and later Jeff) is flying actually looks pretty cool (the neon green & black one). The ones I've seen pictures of up 'till now, well, I thought they weren't very pretty (putting it politely :P).

I think I wanna be there for a future Keys boogie... looks like an amazing place to jump.

Cheers
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News