OmarPR

theozone.tv website

theozone.tv website is finally up

The website is mainly about wingsuit acrobatics but there are other features as well and there wil be more. Enjoy.

BTW This is my post #100. Do I owe beer?

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

Woah, dude, sorry to inform you of this but FreeFlocking is a registered trademark of mine. However I will be starting up The School of Human Aviation soon and you're more than welcome to apply for an Atmospheric Seagull(AS) license which will allow you the use of the trademarked term.

I bet you have an awful lot of pics of Purple Mike, though, don't you?:ph34r:

Its hard not too, Mike has calculated the precise interval between shutter openings in milliseconds and knows where and when to be, he loves it, its what he lives for. So basically if you have a lens on your head you are his enabler.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Woah, dude, sorry to inform you of this but FreeFlocking is a registered trademark of mine. However I will be starting up The School of Human Aviation soon and you're more than welcome to apply for an Atmospheric Seagull(AS) license which will allow you the use of the trademarked term.

HUH?:|

Do a search on FreeFlockin (without the 'g' at the end) on this forum and Skydivingmovies.com and see how far back we (team O zone and Z-Flock) have been using this term.

Do you teach dog fighting in your "School of Human Aviation"? :D

What are the requirements for your "Atmospheric Seagull(AS) license"? :D

WINGSUIT ACROBATICS team O zone
ZF#5 , HISPA#70
Blue Skies...
...Big Fat Clouds

What are the requirements for your "Atmospheric Seagull(AS) license"? :D

We release a folded paper airplane from the aircraft. We call the object a "space plane". It's weighted down with silly putty so you have an experienced wingsuiter give this exam so you don't lose the plane. You would NOT want one of those suckers to hit a person on the ground. It could mess up their hair.

The A license requires a simple dock with the plane on 2 axis lines(I don't know what "axis lines" means, but I'm sure I'll have that worked out soon). The B and C licenses requires more of these "axis lines" docks, with the D requiring a 4g inverted negative dive with the plane because Maverick did this in Top Gun and it was really really cool.

:D

Like the site. Only issue is that the movies aren't playing in Firefox under Linux, but that's because the flash support is all screwy on that platform.

It will all be in Marks' next book

Wingsuits and Lotion

Dude, you can get 3.9 glide ratios with lotion. It causes the air the slide over the suit better.

Just don't slip out of the aircraft on takeoff. We lost Goose like that.