voodew1

Wingsuit DZs around the US

Thought it might be nice for vacation planning if we all knew where the wingsuit DZs might be

DZ
How many regular wingsuit flyers (there every weekend or almost every weekend)
Kind of suits (not brand / but performance types)
Demo suits available
Instruction available

So to start it off:

Skydive San Marcos
4 every weekend pilots / 1 almost every weekend
Mostly high performance suits
Demos are available every weekend all sizes (except maybe giant size)
Instruction available (2 instructors)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Holland: Teuge...quite a few regular flyers...
But yell any dropzone (rotterdam/hilversum/whatever) and you'll get some people dropping by with their wings in a heartbeat...

Belgium: Schaffen...a bunch or regular flyers...as well as 'some dutchies' dropping by more and more often *this sunday, any takers??:P*
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well, nobody in their right mind would vacation in Seattle this time of year, but if we get birds migrating north during summer, we'd be happy to host. The guest(s) should RSVP with flyinfishman or Martini ahead of time so they can sound the bugle call(organize) to draw everybody out of their supersecret hiding spots, in which case we would have 6 or 7 suits of all ranges. On average I see 3 on good weather weekends. No demos unless a FFC is scheduled, however instruction is available(1).
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Hey Jarno, how far a drive is Holland from Florida? :ph34r:

at night, look for the bright red lights on the horizon...and then just follow the smell of everything bad you like, and you'll end up here before you know it...

Or look for Holland in Southern Indiana, that's drive-able..:PB| Just not the cool place we're talking about..;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Hey jarno,

I can't make it sunday ( crw on saterday at Teuge) but the two belgian pigeons will be there.One of them is trying out a skyflyer1

hans
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Raeford Parachute Center, NC

about 20 qualified wingsuit pilots with at least 6 or 8 jumping their shit every single weekend.

Most people fly HP suits here (S3's, Vampires), but there are a few Phi's on the DZ and a couple of Classics of different vintage.

Demo suits available in most sizes

Two BMCI's and one other BMI on staff

Well, nobody in their right mind would vacation in Seattle this time of year, but if we get birds migrating north during summer,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Similarly, Pitt Meadows has a few birdmen.
Abbotsford has a few BMI.
Beiseker, Alberta has a BMI.

Way to represent brother...B| but we can't forget the 3 BM-I's at Skydive Kamloops. They have a Classic Demo fleet too and a Bird that flies camera.

There will be at least two flockers regularly at Alberta Skydivers next season flying the Classic, Phi, and V1. Maybe even a Crossbow.

Canadian Goosemen, eh? :P

Jay

I heard you bought that one... welcome to the flockB|

I'll be back from Arizona March 1, will arrange to get that Classic back around then.

To justify this response in thread... 174FPS flies up in Edmonton regularly. I know there are a fews guys up there that fly less frequently too.

Jay