SCARYPERRY

Chris Martin

I killed many a braincell with Chris Martin.

Alright Chuck who haven't you killed a lot of brain cells with would be a much shorter list!!!
You should probably stopping killing them too as your obviously getting short on them:D

I personally never met Chris but he did some amazing things

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

My short brother, remembered always, not just this day. I am still amazed at Chris' ease with new freinds. He was so willing and able to accept all comers as freinds and fellow travelers in this diverse realm we call life. Chris was about knowing you, not you knowing him. A model for me, for sure.

I am still amazed at Chris' ease with new freinds.

That struck me about him too. From the moment we met he treated me like an old friend and i was really just some kid from South Africa who was cruising round the WFFC. What an amazing guy. Chris we miss you.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Tears, yea, and celebration. Remembering that the extraordinary event which cost Chris his life, was a fantastic display of self reliance and a drive to push the envelope of flight. Remember the day before, Chris made documented history, docking in his wingsuit, with the same canopy. That was an awesome and beautilful milestone for winged flight.

Dont we all!!!! That accident left a huge hole in me that is slow in healen!! Have to remember his spirit and the way he could turn a shitty situation into something to laugh about. Lesson learned...dont take life so serious deal with it and move on......
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Hi Perry. Too long of a time, no see. I'll fix that soon.

Yeah, I still can't believe he's really not out there somewhere. Well, he is, just not how we're used to.

Rantoul was not the same with out him this year.

Man, what a fucking pity that he's gone. One thing that sucks about getting older is the people who leave here early that you miss.

A Big Toast to my Good friend. Miss the Hell out of ya. Tullahoma just dont seem to be the same but I always hear your voice when im there jumping Mullins ship. I often think of the days of those loud Ass Twin Bo's- he he. Gosh great memories. :D to you Chris..:DB|:)

gawd those twin bo engines were loud, weren't they?

:D to the memory of Chris... my AFF man... you are missed.

-the artist formerly known as sinker