leroydb

Skyflying, Wingsuits in Motion by Scott Campos

I just got to scan through Scotts book today and I can say that he covers alot! He covers everything from flying techniques, GPS and other tools such as the protrack and skytronic and how their use in skyflying as aid's help us progress skyflying general, and even includes a section on wingsuit B.A.S.E. and much more!

I think this is going to be a great read (and even better if you apply the techniques) for anyone involved in wingsuit flying or possibly even you trackers out there

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/safety/detail_page.cgi?ID=587
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

The photos are color, and the illustrations show correct body positions. I think this may take wing suit flying to an entirely new level. It is not a book about BirdMan, it IS a book about wing suit flying.
It's going to be worth every penny, and a useful tool for all birds.:)

Just received word today from the printer and the book should be released on 3 August, which also means I will have copies with me shortly after that date during WFFC.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So how long after 3 aug do we that preordered get ours?

That is dependant on where one lives. International orders will obviously take slightly longer to arrive but all others should arrive shortly after the release date dependant on the postal system.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

That is a great point... but no matter how much logic you apply, Macca will never be exempt from me calling him a wanker! :D

EDIT: Sorry for thread hijack Scott... you know I am looking forward to the book! B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Just an update for everyone who has purchased a book. It was released on Aug 3rd and is currently shipping to everyone who pre-ordered it and those who recently placed an order. Expected delivery time is the 3rd to 4th week of August, dependant on your location. I anticipate those in the US getting their copy by this friday.International orders may take slightly longer.If you were at WFFC you probablly have your copy already or had time to look through it.:)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I got my copy at the WFFC... I think it is really informative. It covers so many aspects of WS flying from body position to the aerodynamics. I also think that it is really up to date with the info and pics all the way up to the PHI and V1.
Thanks for making such a great WS book. I am sure many people including myself can get a LOT out of this material.

blue skies and puffy clouds...

Dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733