bodypilot1

Performance Wing Extentions

Dude, this extensions ROCKS!!!
Had them installed by rigger Pete and the performances are amazing:
-> Better Control, Recovery
-> Better glide
Makes a huge difference and it's definitely worth the money.
It's simple, you turn your GTI into a nice S1 ;)
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Nice job! These wing extensions took little time to install and seem to make a big difference.
I just got back from Norway. I barely had enough time to install them before I left.
Although I have made no skydives with the suit since installation I can say that my BASE exits were right on the money and I outflew those with S2's. No one could catch up with me and in the relative flying department I flew circles around my buddies.
I was able to fly along the wall for half the flight and the other half still reach the landing area. A big improvement on last time.
Having the wing litterally in my hand made handling and control just that, control. It feels like I have an extra 25% wing. From exit point five I was able to turn quicker towards the wall, stop the turn quicker and fly right through the water fall with ease, something I had to try hard with last time.
Thanks, I feel like I have a new suit again for less then $50 and 30 mins at the sewing machine.
Harry Parker

Attached is a pic of me about to fly under the rock and throught the waterfall. The video is awesome!
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!"
Mario Andretti

Hey Harry, this is Matt from Sebastian with the blue/white suit. Cool pic, although it is hard to tell exactly what's going on... you look really headlow... was it right after exit? Post up the video for all to see! Let me know if you need help editing or getting it online. Or email it to me at least if you don't want to make it public, I gotta see this! :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com