PhreeZone

New Birds at Dublin!

I have'nt seen Tammy post yet but she introduced some new birdies to the flock out at the Dublin Boogie this weekend. Mouth, LoudDan and Angela (from FL) all made their first flights at the RoamingDZ.com boogie. They might have been more that I missed because I was off having fun on some fun 3-8 ways. We put up a very fun 10 way at sunset that had experience from multiple people with 3-10 jumps that we had a blast with.

My landing after it was'nt the best but I think we can overlook that right? :P BTW, pull the LQRS instead of trying to land with a stuck zipper.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Eric, Thanks! There were a total of 7. Had 2 more on Sunday but one had gimped his foot and the other felt too hung over to try something new. It was great gettting to meet you and doing some flying with you! I don't spend as much time on here as others apparantly, or I would have already posted. ;) As it was, I went straight into work when I left Dublin on Sunday.

Congrats to the new birds! You guys were a lot of fun!

Add to your list Adam and Shane form ASC. Guys, I am you to gather more birds in Atlanta for me.

I am drawing a blank on the other 2. Will get back to you with those names.

Everyone did great!

And Eric...uh...i saw the video, so you are SO BUSTED!! LMAO!:o

Will be flying with you soon!
Tammie ;)
Let's have fun! :)

My landing after it was'nt the best but I think we can overlook that right? :P BTW, pull the LQRS instead of trying to land with a stuck zipper.

LOL.... but I have your landing on VIDEO! However, I must agree with you on the LQRS...I may have been able to kick out of the line twists, and avoid a cut-away, had I pulled the LQRS immediately after my Velo 90 spun up, and before things started accelerating.:SB|

BTW, thanks again for following me down to make sure I was OK.. The flare on my Tempo 120 didn't produce any better of a landing.:|...maybe just a few less cartwheels in the mud.;)

Thanks for getting those 2 flocking dives together, Phree, they rocked!

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

I wasn't at the Dublin boogie, but I'm a relatively new Bird (5 jumps) and just wanted to post a pic of my new GTi. Although I'm not flying it in the picture, you can be sure that I was thinking about flying it when the picture was taken. B|:S

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

...maybe just a few less cartwheels in the mud.;)

OK, Now i don't just want to see the video, I need to see the video. :D

I don't think Erk will ever live this one down. :)
Congrats on keeping a level head and getting through your EP's successfully.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Tammie I can't thank you enough for introducing me to some next level stuff. That was awesome. Can't think of any other way to put it. now if i can just find a way to afford one in time for Holland in July, all will be well.

My name is LoudDan, my home dropzone is ASC, and I am a Nylon Crackhead.B|

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

i absolutely, positively loved flying the birdman suit!! B| thank you so much tammie for taking me (and thanks to jairo and art for talking her into it :P), you totally made my weekend. now i'm going to have to get another toy ;)

and also thanks to everyone that came flocking w/me. that was something that i definitely didn't think i would be doing over the weekend, but i had such a blast!! especially when eric grabbed my hand :$

i can't wait to do it again! tammie, the next time you decide to come out to williston, please, please, please, let me know!! it was great meeting/jumping w/everyone. hope to see you all again real soon. :D

~ angela

oops... forgot to include the pic. :S
~Angela
www.DeliciousAmbition.com

Hey Tammie,

Like the rest i can't thank you enough for getting me hooked ;). Can't wait till i have my own suit. We will definitely be trying to get some recruits together and get you up here in the near future though. Here are some shots that we got in all our glory, to bad couldn't get some more in flight shots. Oh well, just means we'll have to try again. B|

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Lets not forget the Fock n dock.

two of me good mates Bill Stroup from Mass. and Brian (POTATO HEAD) from NY took to the skies for the first time at the event. both scared their instructor for different reasons.;)

but they lived to flock again......B|

way to go you two !

darren

Add to your list Adam and Shane form ASC. Guys, I am you to gather more birds in Atlanta for me.

It's already in the works. I've been spreading the word and I've got a few that are ready to go.

I am drawing a blank on the other 2. Will get back to you with those names.

Omar was the one with the bum knee, and Nate was the one with the "Irish Flu"!

Shane