The111

silly questions

Why is there no Skyflyer.2?

Probably the same reason there is no Windows99 ;)

What does GTi stand for?
:$

Grand tourisme injection

Which suposedly stands for driving pleasure, great handling and vehicle perfection

No clue how all this applies to wingsuits...but it probably just sounded cool B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well, in fact there are some prototype wingsuits around which are somewhere between the Skyflyer and S3, which in a way could be called S2. At least maretus here has one. It has about the wing size of S3, but what i have understood an older wing profile and no grippers at wingtips.

Vesa

Vesa

"Fear is the path to the Dark side"
(Master Yoda)

There is an old thread on this and Jari actually posted to it. Do a search on it using Jari's posts and you should find it. There are some pre S3/protos out there that were never officially given either a 2 or 4 designator or marketed. I know glen(vectorboy) has a pre S3/proto suit and a few others that have what some might call and S4 . All of those suits were building blocks to the suits now for sale to the public. In fact the S4 protos were the beginnings of Robi's V1.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well, in fact there are some prototype wingsuits around which are somewhere between the Skyflyer and S3, which in a way could be called S2. At least maretus here has one. It has about the wing size of S3, but what i have understood an older wing profile and no grippers at wingtips.

Yep, I fly "S2" but it doesn't have the same wing size than S3. My "S2" has slightly narrower leg wing compared to S3 and the trailing edge of the leg wing goes straight from ankle to ankle, as in S3 it is slightly curved. Arm wings are pretty much similiar (in size) than in S3 but as Vesa said, they probably have older wing profile.

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/masaari/photo3.jpg Picture of me flying my S2 over Everöd, Sverige. (Pic by Vesa "Finflyer" Toropainen)
http://www.ufufreefly.com