BlueSBDeath

Exit Shots

Awsome pictures there!

I din't think there were that many short skydivers on a DZ at any given time though! Wow, ya learn something new every day! :D:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That looks like a fine fluckin' flock!

I wanna play!

Chris

Bring your tired old ass to Eloy for the BirdMan Boogie and no more flying into me:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

but i think it was you flying onto me

Ya know if I was you and that was my story...I'd stick to it too:D BTW, check out my movie, it has that dive on there and one of your group exits out of the otter. Carnage I tell you LOL:ph34r:

PS: I have some footage on there where I am chasing Jeffro while he is under canopy. On the 8GB file version you can see the "P" word pretty clearly on the underside of the canopy;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks again, Arvel... how many other camera flyers will get out with the birds w/out a birdman suit and track their little booties all the way back to the dz???:D

Yep - new camera helmet - although I didn't focus it correctly so all you get is me looking at the ground, then looking back at the sky for a completely fuzzy LouD.[:/] I'll get it next time!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Thanks for the shots Arvel. That jump totally rocked. After that shot I tracked back up at Arvel as he left in a sit and we played around semi relative to one another for a bit. The video footage is pretty neat.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

was the suit too small for the jumper in the red ?

No, in fact it was too long in the legs but perfect every where else. If you look closely you may be able to see the pedioelastic retainers pulled over the bottoms of the legs:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Arvil, Katie, Chuck, Scott

You all rock big time. I had the time of my life. 73seconds of flight time!!!! We must do this again.B|

Arvil brother thanks for the pictures. I have sent some of them back to friends in California (none-skydivers) and they were totally freaked out that I was flying. Especially when they viewed the video.

SM1 and LD
By summer of next year I hope to join the ranks of instructors. Thanks for your guidance and mentorship, and thank your for my birth into the flock. Rock onB|B|B|