kevin922

The wingsuit boogie in eloy

oh oh,looks like Scary Perry will be joining in the carnage.Looks like some of the best of the best will be there,why take a chance to miss the skill levels that will be available to learn all you can?Mabe a warm up for the big ways in Deland in Dec?
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. My apologies if you were not contacted.
I will say that there are a few slots available, and also offer the option that if one isnt able to come for the skills camp they are welcome to come for the boogie portion.
I apologize for having been remiss in response. [:/]

I tried to inquire back on the 4th of August , when it was first posted, and was told that instructors would have to be checked with. I was excited at the concept of learnig from the best. Then I was told I would be recontacted about it by the 16th. Still never heard anything so I figured it was full or not happening. When coming from another country arrangments have to be made way ahead of time for tickets, time off etc. Its now almost a month later and I see possibly there are slots open and you are encouraging others to book early?? I figured it was booked since I never even got any reply back at all and gave up on making travel arrangements. To bad skydivers generally seem to be such slackers when it comes to business responsibilities. A reply would have at least been courteous. Who is organizing it and who should have been contacted to get an actual answer, details and perhaps booked a slot? Others may still be interested and hopefully can get more info than I got.

Cheddar or Gouda with that? :D