Bowie

smoke bracket for wingsuit

Yep that is nice.. might want to make it so you can have a can on either side or be able to position the can on either side so you can have one on the left foot & one on the right foot. How do you cut the thing away? if you need some beta testers send me a msg I jump smoke with my wingsuit a good bit :)

Kevin

It has been tested and found weary good i made a movie but i cant compress it yet. but it will be uploaded when i get the opportunity I will Talk to Kim who made it if he can make a production.

What is your opinion about RH LH mount pilot deployment L.Q.R.S????etc
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Old thread, but since the smoke question comes up quite often...

Based on BO's smoke-bracket, JLO (another team member of our funky bunch) has created a commercialy available bracket.

See attached picture. He also has one with a cutaway.
PM me for the link to his site (dont want to venture into advertising too deep)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Looks like way too much metal to fit inside the bootie of a wing suit?

Ive been jumping this type of smoke-bracket for quite a while (older version Bo made) and its no issue at all wearing this under a wingsuit bootie. Thats what he actually made the thing for..so no worries there..

The smoke canister itself sticks out nicely to the side, free of fabric.

Still turns your white wingsuit a nice shade of orange when you open your canopy and the thing is still happely puffing smoke, but still ;)

Jlo is sending me one of his updated mounts next week.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

This smoke can bracket is also very nice, isn´t it ? :)
no steel - no heat transfer - less weight - quick release - run out landings at all grounds (except lava - ceramic sole available)

Material ? Carbon fibre B|

don´t pester the jester . . or better: WHY SO SERIOUS ? ?

www.pralle-zeiten.de

Yes it looks fine but it seems like it takes a little more time than 20 min as the first bracket i made took to produce. (wich i am still using)
there is no mombojambo fine cutouts or logos but it works really fine and thats all i need.
and as it just works as a part of your sole you can still walk and run in landings...

and the direction of the smoke outlet is better on ny bracket because it is pointed as your toes (aft)
and i:ph34r:n canopy you just turn your foot to the side and there is no stains on your white suit..

Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Yes it looks fine but it seems like it takes a little more time than 20 min as the first bracket i made took to produce. (wich i am still using)
there is no mombojambo fine cutouts or logos but it works really fine and thats all i need.
and as it just works as a part of your sole you can still walk and run in landings...

and the direction of the smoke outlet is better on ny bracket because it is pointed as your toes (aft)
and in canopy you just turn your foot to the side and there is no stains on your white suit..

I agree, my first one took a bit longer than 20 minutes ;)

and it´s too expensive to sell it to public. So your one will be the better option.

"Life is nice and expensive.
You can get it cheaper,
but then it´s not so nice" B|

by Eckhardt/ Monster Motors

www.pralle-zeiten.de

Doesn't the oil bag get your ass alittle heated there?

I just cleaned the cobwebs and neglect off mine yesterday

:$ Yes, after a while I start pulling myself a bit forward.

21``frontwheel ,wideglide fork nice bike,I like the Shovel sound :)

www.pralle-zeiten.de

The, positively, best wingsuit smoke brackets that were EVER made were the ones that were done in Texas by the buddy of Voodew and The Professor. Period.

Nice that you have your period, but the best smoke bracket EVER, is the one Johan Vervoort (Belgian basejumper) uses.

Basicaly a 50 cm stick, duc-taped to his shoe. With the smoke can duc-taped to the end of the stick.
Duc-Tape engenering always wins:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?