Deuce

It has begun.

Holm-town, I just don't get where the vanished thread on BirdMan customer service was coming from. Kim called me to instruct my ignorant self about ordering In-Stock Pantz, and she was WAY nicer than your rudeboy self!

While she had me on the line she axed me what T-shirt size I wore for my HellaCoolio SuperBirdMan shirt.

These people are cool. All of them sound a little like the next Governor of California, but they are all really cool.

:)

Kim called me to instruct my ignorant self about ordering In-Stock Pantz, and she was WAY nicer than your rudeboy self!

You big panzy, just cause I wouldn't call you and hold your hand throught the ordering process I'm all of a sudden rude. Bwaaahhh:D

I bet your suit is pink with red wings;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Plus, I'll look eminently cooler

Yeah...right,,,OK.;) How long did you have to stand in front of the mirror saying that before you started to believe it? LOL:D

Either way, blue or pink suit you and the rest of the flock will be getting our flock on most rick tick in the sky and drinking like VIKINGS in our Pantz at the bent prop. FO SURE:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

You JMLIT's can sub-premecy all you like. I am the monkey and YOU are a bunch of flunkies.

CHECK ITTTTTTTTTT!

Don Carlito

I gotta surrender now. I don't know the acronym that JMLIT's stands for. I'm clear on sub-premecy being who can pee higher on the fence, but that's a waste of time when SM1 is on the roof peeing on the monkeys who are peeing on the fence.

Consider it CHECKED! ;)B|

I gotta surrender now. I don't know the acronym that JMLIT's stands for. I'm clear on sub-premecy being who can pee higher on the fence, but that's a waste of time when SM1 is on the roof peeing on the monkeys who are peeing on the fence.

Consider it CHECKED! ;)B|

Damn, even I figured out Junior [Monkey]-Lips In Training!:P

Face it, Deuce, your suit isn't going to be as smacky-booty as the GTi I'm ordering this week. That's okay, for a dollar, I'll let you touch it.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

I won't be able to reach your GTi to touch it for one dollar. I'll be 5000 feet above you still swooping while you're packing. :P:P:P

Be at Eloy, Birdman, and I'll take your smackbooty picture in full flight.

For all the shit I'm tossing around the cage, I am so totally psyched that I'm getting my suit. We shall dock and flock like madmen.

Women count as madmen too.

It will just rock.

:)

Damn, even I figured out Junior :ph34r:-Lips In Training!

I am not a JMLIT. I am a full fledged winged monkey. Right Chuckie? :D

Women count as madmen too.

Dude, I found the coolest patch ever at the store today. It says Lady BirdMan (or was it just Lady Bird? I don't remember. I've had a couple beers already.) in a real girly lavender/pink/purple (I don't remember which. I've had a couple beers already.) on a white patch.

It's going on my suit as soon as my suit gets here. My suit is already smackdillyicious. It's gonna be hecka smack booty bomb diggetty with that patch on it. You're gonna drool when you see it. That I promise.

There are a fair amount of them. I have brought no less than 6 female birds into the flock. The numbers keep growing and it's all goody in the hoody;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING