Faber

cleaning the suit

yesterday i had a bad landing in my Classic 2:|,this means i got grass on my but off the whithe suite...B|>:( i have removed grass off hardness before but never from the material the suit is made off.. any good tips?

or should i just trash it and by myself a skyflyer?:ph34r::D(and might a better leg so i can run when i land...)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

sorry my poor translation
but what does detergent mean?(:$)

Yes i fly wingsuit,but im not good at it... i have 105-111sec from 4km... meaning i hold an avg at aprox 100km/t...At my Classic 2,i think i must walk the hard way and get some teaching from an instructor some day...

i actualy has a pic of me from yesterday but as i takes 900kb i dont think im alowed to post it here..and this ¤&%¤%¤%&#¤/ pc wont let me minimize it.. well i never saw any looking good in such a suit,so you dont miss anything...:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

sorry my poor translation
but what does detergent mean?(:$)

Yes i fly wingsuit,but im not good at it... i have 105-111sec from 4km... meaning i hold an avg at aprox 100km/t...At my Classic 2,i think i must walk the hard way and get some teaching from an instructor some day...

i actualy has a pic of me from yesterday but as i takes 900kb i dont think im alowed to post it here..and this ¤&%¤%¤%&#¤/ pc wont let me minimize it.. well i never saw any looking good in such a suit,so you dont miss anything...:ph34r::D

detergent = soap = whatever you pour in with your laundry to make all the bubbles :)

Don`t trash it!!!!
Take a shower with it;)...Yeah!
Buy Whoolite and in cold water pour some Whoolite and rub the suit against it on the spots where grass stain exists.

I have done this before. I don`t know if a grass stain will remove completely, but at least the dirt and other dirty stuff will come out.
Keep rubbing and run cold water on the suit until all the detergent is gone.

Once finished, get a clothes hanger and hang it in your shower (where the curtain hangs). Let it dry.
Good luck.
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

Don`t trash it!!!!
Take a shower with it;)...Yeah!
Buy Whoolite and in cold water pour some Whoolite and rub the suit against it on the spots where grass stain exists.

I have done this before. I don`t know if a grass stain will remove completely, but at least the dirt and other dirty stuff will come out.
Keep rubbing and run cold water on the suit until all the detergent is gone.

Once finished, get a clothes hanger and hang it in your shower (where the curtain hangs). Let it dry.
Good luck.

Last Sunday, the winds were about 6m/h on the ground, but upon opening I found myself backing up in 30 m/h wind on a canopy with 1.1:1 WL. The moment my feet touched the ground, I was yanked sideways and dragged about ten feet before I got the canopy collapsed. My red/white/blue GTI had grass and dirt ground into the left side, and the white wing had major grass stains.

I dropped it into the washing machine with a half cup of Tide on a warm/cold setting, and it came out looking like new, w/o a trace of evidence left. Even the white wing is spotless!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Wow!...That`s even better.
I said Woolite because Chris Martin, from Presicion Aerodynamics had send me 2 BirdMan Demo suits that he owns, for us (at the dz) to try them out once more. When I recieved them they were very dirty. I asked him if I could wash them and he was the one who told me: "with very cold water".

I guess warm/cold water did not damage yours, but I just followed orders from the owner of the suits. Maybe Tide did the trick for you;)...Who knows?! I guess is up to the owner.
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@