cpoxon

Where should I sew my BMI patch?

As some of you may know, I recently got my BMI rating :-) We've got a reasonably large boogie (by British standards) coming up, where I'll be hawking my wares and I'd like to have the patch installed.

I'm trying to decide where to stitch it on. It can't really go on the breast because it would be largely covered up by the rig. Was thinking about putting it on the flap between the two zippers but it only really gets wide enough about the belly button level and looks stupid there. It doesn't look too bad in the hip/thigh area or just above the knee but I'm favouring on the shoulder, epaulette style (as opposed to down the arm like the BirdMan logo - plus I've got a ProTrack logo I want to put down the other arm). My concern about putting it here is that this is part of the arm wing that inflates; you can get to the underside through a hole under the armpit so there's no risk of sewing any wings together but i'm wondering if it could affect inflation/flight in any way. I doubt it, but I'd like to see if anyone has any experience. Also, I'm worried about getting it level but that's my problem!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

As some of you may know, I recently got my BMI rating :-) We've got a reasonably large boogie (by British standards) coming up, where I'll be hawking my wares and I'd like to have the patch installed.

I'm trying to decide where to stitch it on. It can't really go on the breast because it would be largely covered up by the rig. Was thinking about putting it on the flap between the two zippers but it only really gets wide enough about the belly button level and looks stupid there. It doesn't look too bad in the hip/thigh area or just above the knee but I'm favouring on the shoulder, epaulette style (as opposed to down the arm like the BirdMan logo - plus I've got a ProTrack logo I want to put down the other arm). My concern about putting it here is that this is part of the arm wing that inflates; you can get to the underside through a hole under the armpit so there's no risk of sewing any wings together but i'm wondering if it could affect inflation/flight in any way. I doubt it, but I'd like to see if anyone has any experience. Also, I'm worried about getting it level but that's my problem!

How bout your ass? :)

How bout your ass? :)

Well, technically in the UK, that would be my arse.

But funny you should say that; a friend and I were discussing humourous embroidered "bumper stickers" for the rear deflector. Such as "Wide Load, Please Pass". We came up with quite a long list but I think it's on my machine at home. I'll post later.