faulknerwn

UFOs over Lake Wales

The comments below the videos are funny. :D:D:D

If only they knew the truth... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Best comment ever:

@Elowman22 I did not know skydivers flew in round sausers that flew out from the horizon from Lake Wales way way over altamonte springs florida. I just looked it up, its 63 miles from Lake Wales. No matter how many un-believers come on here it does not matter, we saw what we saw and nothing will ever change that. I wish you could have seen what we saw.

Fucking morons...
"When once you have tasted flight..."

Lake Wales IS a long way from Altamonte Springs. The second video, which hardly shows anything as far as I can tell, was supposedly taken in Altamonte Springs. Whatever the guy saw, maybe it wasn't the CRW. Could you really see a flare (or whatever the jumpers used) from 60+ miles away in a populated area with lights everywhere? Just the geometry involved says that at 60 miles horizontally, something 2 miles high would barely be above the horizon.

Still funny though. :D

www.WingsuitPhotos.com