KermieCorleone

How many jumps does it take to get this good?

Nothing that they're doing is too terribly advanced. Aside from the basic head down stuff, all of that can be learned in just a few hours with a good coach... or a few hundred skyjumps.
That video is really old & the Tinuccis have gotten way better since. Here is a more recent video of some top notch tunnel flying.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

That's the thing about skydiving in this day and age... If you're moderately athletic you can be that good! All it takes is $600-$1000/hour and a good coach. The real trick is finding a way to have that kind of expendable income.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

That's the thing about skydiving in this day and age... If you're moderately athletic you can be that good! All it takes is $600-$1000/hour and a good coach. The real trick is finding a way to have that kind of expendable income.

money makes the world go round, sux that I am scrimping just to pay for the entire AFF ... oh well I guess I need to find me a sugar mama
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...

Those are two of the nicest kids you will ever meet! Same with there parrents. I have been in the tunnel with them before, and they are great flyers. They have great talent way beyond anything i have. If you ever get up to SVCO see if they are there of are gonna be there. They do make me sick thought:P:D. When i grow up i want to fly like them:D:D

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Those are two of the nicest kids you will ever meet! Same with there parrents. I have been in the tunnel with them before, and they are great flyers. They have great talent way beyond anything i have. If you ever get up to SVCO see if they are there of are gonna be there. They do make me sick thought:P:D. When i grow up i want to fly like them:D:D

doesnt that just piss you off, when really talented folks turn out to be really nice. I mean if they were douches then atleast you can bash em for it ... lol
- Neil

Never make assumptions! That harmless rectangle could be two triangles having sex ...

doesnt that just piss you off, when really talented folks turn out to be really nice. I mean if they were douches then atleast you can bash em for it ... lol
:D:D:D:D
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!