hparrish

Jive Jam 2008

Folks,

Next Jive Jam Event is this coming weekend (July 19-20) at Carolina Sky Sports. I’d like to start working on building single and multi-point formations this weekend. We will break into groups of 4-5 then combine for groups of 8 if everyone is ready.

November is coming quicker than you think so I’d like to start working towards that NC State Record.

See you this weekend.

Jive Jam #4 – 2008 / July 19-20 / Carolina Sky Sports

its looking to me that the sept jive jam will be my first tripability out there...I might even fedex the gear down and ride my bike to save on gas....

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

maybe I will even plan ahead and lose 15 lbs so I can freefly at slower speeds easier...of course then I would have to trade in my velo for a smaller one

D
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Event Changes: Since CSS has shut down all remaining 2008 Jive Jam Events will be held at Raeford, NC.

Jive Jam #6 – 2008 / September 27-28 / Raeford
Jive Jam #7 – 2008 / October 18-19 / Raeford
Jive Jam # 8 – 2008 / November 14-16 / Raeford

Unless participation increases it is unlikely that a North Carolina State Head Down Record will be attempted in 2008.

Final Jive Jam Event for the 2008 Season is in 2 Weeks.

Jive Jam # 8 – 2008 / November 14-16 / Raeford NC

There will be no State HD Record Attempt as attendance this season has not been consitant enough to support an attempt.

The Unofficial NC State Record is a 14 Way, maybe next year we can top that.

hey Harry! got your message the other day, sorry just been busy. wish i could make it to the last jive jam, but then again, since there will probably only be 3 or 4 people who actually show up to jump, maybe i really don't.:S

not to mention the prices at Ra(p)eford are sort of insulting, especially crammmmmmed into a PAC.:)

so, i might be game to join into something good for next year if anyone is actually up for it... until then, my sky-dancing rig will continue to collect dust in the closet.:|

see ya'!

Hi Harry,

Just heard about this event while visiting Skydive Orange. Super Stoked! My boyfriend and I (both advanced hd freeflyers) will definitely attend and some other folks at Orange were talking about meeting us there. Hopefully, we'll get a great turn out. Regardless... we're going to have FUN!!!

Much Love
mel

Hi Mel! Make sure you come to the Paraclete tunnel just 5 minutes down the road too. We're doing some fun flying on Friday night and we're having a tunnel camp on Saturday night. Most of the Jive Jam crew will be there.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook