78RATS

VIBE-RATORS RULE

New Texas Headown record set June 24, 2006.

14 way - all homegrown Texas jumpers (except for that one guy from Kansas).

Thank you Team Vibe for organizing this event and making it happen.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Thanks to VIBE and everyone else involved. Those were the coolest skydives I have ever been on. Congrats to everyone! We Rock. And to whoever was gettin it on in the motor home, your a fuckin stallion. It sounded like that chick was singing opera! My props to you.

YEA! Good times! I had a blast!

from my memory (and I only remember first names and don't know how to spell them), the people on the record were: D.J., Jon, Brandon, Jonny, Paul, Goat, Scott Fitz, Luke, Scott Harper(?), Bryan, Robert, Casey, Aaron, and myself.

Also thanks to Chappy for awesome camera coverage and Blake for badass stills B|

And thanks to everyone who came out to play!

Here is from the Skydive Dallas News Letter. It just has the 13 people from the first record jump.

Scott Harper, Jon McCollum, Brandon Chouinard, DJ Hatton, Luke Hively, Bryan Moffett, Casey Anderson, Shannon Kidd, Paul Mann, Johnny Kuczaj, Scott Fittz, Robert Smith, and Dereck Griffin. Chris Chapman on video and Blake Johnson with still camera.

All spelling is how it is spelled in the news letter. That is barring any typos on my part.

You need to keep up with the times my friend. The number is 14!!! We broke our own record of 13 a few jumps later.

Team VIBE (Brandon Chouinard, Jon McCollum, and D.J. Hatton), Paul Mann, Johnny Kuczaj, Shannon Kidd, Dereck "Goat" Griffin, Scott Fittz, Scott Harper, Luke Hively, Bryan Moffett, Robert Smith, Casey Anderson, and Aaron Necessary. Chris Chapman and Blake Johnson provided amazing f'n video and stills.

That list of names only includes one flyer that is NOT a Texas jumper...thanks to Wichita for sending Harper our way.

I've attached a frame from the video to wet appetites. I've sent out an e-mail to all participants but want to thank everyone for everything they've done to make this happen.

D.J.

What a bad-ass time we had! I'm excited about where the talent is going in Texas... can't wait for next season already!

Thanks to everyone for an awesome time and an awesome after party B|

Next year... I'm not shooting video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaps
Carpe diem

DAMN I didn't see that this thread was up..

Fukin amazing weekend guys and it was a privilege to get to know everyone and tag along on the jumps.

Also, to all the guys on the record.. I'll have the link out for you to download all the pics I have by tomorrow afternoon. I'll send the link to DJ and have him forward it to you all..
Peace

Congrats guys! I'd have loved to be there, but Norway was just sooo tempting. Hopefully we'll see some or most of you guys at Skyfest not only for bigways but for some really nice "other" jumps as well.

Congrats again, good to see TX being represented. Now if we could just get more teams in the comps!!!
Oh, hello again!