hossein

vertical hybrid

seen a lot of hybrids built from the belly flying base downwards but not upwards like in the one we did so a world first for an upwards hybrid ;)

Oh. Then the answer is no, but it's still a pretty cool formation. Nice job.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

At crosskeys we had, from top to bottom, two belly fliers, one hanger off of them, two belly fliers docked on the hanger's legs, and a second hanger off of the the bottom two belly fliers.

We built it flat, and then then the low man stood up to go vertical.

Methane Freefly - got stink?

That's sort of like a vSCR just with less people.

Although that's a very cool formation and takes a bit of planning and skill to complete, its been done. With that said, it would still be fun to do one again. Just like doing a basic 2-way FF jump or a rocking multi-point 8-way RW jump. Its been done before and its been done again, it doesn't mean it wasn't a hell of a lot of fun!:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

We had one this week with just the guy standing on top. The bottom hanger corked and the guy on top managed to not fall off. Was pretty cool.

Hybrids are neat. :P
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

AD, what ever happened to those cool dives we did at AOT a couple years ago? I can't even remember who took the photos.

Do you remember? The one where I borrowed your ff suit and Robert and I docked on it?

It wasn't a great formation but I recall we had atleast one good photo out of it.

Oh man...Um, Turtlespeed *might* have been shooting video on that. That was after Pablo had left for FL, so it couldn't have been him...Yeah, Clint is the only person that I have coming to mind.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."