WrongWay

Check out my new suit!

Here it is, my new Matter Proconcept2 freefly suit. Unfortunately I won't be able to jump it (at full altitude anyway) until this weekend, but I can honestly say that I've never owned such a high quality suit. Really, the work put into this suit really shows when you look at the way it's made. I just hope it flies as well as it fits.

It makes for a nice tight fitting suit but is a little thicker than polycotton to give a little more drag without adding bag. I'll post my thoughts once I actually get to jump this beast. B| Just wanted to share!

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Ok that makes me want mine even more.

Hey Wrongway are you ever going to get down to the ATL for some sweet jumps?

Haven't jumped with you in a really long time....just wondering dood.

Suit look killer man! B|
my power is beyond your understanding.

Nice suit Wrongway. Im looking for a new suit too. Maybe I'll try the Matter. I was going to go with Flite suit again, just less drag. What is so good about Matter? Hook a brotha up with a link or somethin!

((((((((((((((((((((SICKAMORE STYLE))))))))))))))))))

PJ

Looks good, but who does it look like it's glowing in the pictures? Do you have some kind of battery pack in there?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nice suit Wrongway. Im looking for a new suit too. Maybe I'll try the Matter. I was going to go with Flite suit again, just less drag. What is so good about Matter? Hook a brotha up with a link or somethin!

((((((((((((((((((((SICKAMORE STYLE))))))))))))))))))

PJ

You've already been hooked up with a link, so there's great info there....but here's my take on it.

It's been proven time and time again that the less bag you have, the less material you have to fight. What they do is use the thicker material to give you the extra drag, but still allowing you to have a form fitting suit so you get the drag without the bag. Not only that, but if you look in other "tight vs baggy" suit threads, it seems that with less material to fight, you have more flexibility, and therefore a greater range altogether.

As for Matter themselves, like I said, I haven't flown the suit yet, but just looking over the thing it's amazing to me the quality of the work. The man hours really show when you look it over. It's build sturdy and strong, and yet it looks great. It has lycra inserts in each of the "bending" areas like between the legs and under the arms to allow for better flexibility and comfort....the suit molds to whatever your body position is rather than become tighter on you when you get big. Also, something I didn't notice until I actually got my suit is that there are extra velcro tabs on lycra near the ankles so you can keep them tucked in to the ankle cuffs. The point of it is this...you know how when you fly upright you get air pocketing up into the holes from your ankle cuffs? It seals that tight so you don't have that anymore. It's a bunch of little features like that that made me choose this suit. The whole suit is pretty much airtight (the zipper looks cool haha), and the fit is exactly what I wanted. This thing is badass.

If you want any more info, write Cedric from Matter. He answered all my questions and corresponded with me about all the updates and details on my suit. I was really happy with their customer service.

So anyway, hope this helps. I'll post my opinions about it when I fly it this weekend. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Looks good, but who does it look like it's glowing in the pictures? Do you have some kind of battery pack in there?

Nope! That's their version of "reflecting silver". It's not the "bling" stuff that looks like tinfoil, but instead it's a type of fabric that glows and reflects like that any time light hits it. The glow you see there is from the flash on the camera, but you get the same effect when you're out in sunlight. It's pretty sweet. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Battery Pack:D:D Good one ;):)
That is the beauty of reflective piping. Check it out on my suit here too:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/Paige/PD_Photo_Shoot_2005&image=031005aripage_036.jpg&img=&tt=

I'll never own another tunnel suit without it, looks killer in pics ;)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Battery Pack:D:D Good one ;):)
That is the beauty of reflective piping. Check it out on my suit here too:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/Paige/PD_Photo_Shoot_2005&image=031005aripage_036.jpg&img=&tt=

I'll never own another tunnel suit without it, looks killer in pics ;)

Yeah that shit is COOL!!! Gotta love it! B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

so there it is! looks good man!

you comin' out to SGC anytime soon to show it off?

i'm gonna try and make it out sunday if the thunderstorms don't keep me away.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329