silvere

recommend a freefly dvd

Not really a FF DVD but the Out of the Blue by Team Extreme DVD is pretty freakin awesome.

The Crosswind DVD had some amazing footage with FF, birdman, RW base...

I found this movie Freefly Millennium 2...it has trance djs, that sucked me in :)
http://www.geocities.com/freeflymatrix/speedcurve.htm

but I can't find it anywhere. skycat.com had it up on their webpage, but they are out of stock.

any clues as to where else I should look?

Thanks
Andy

Party Mix - Great for Team Training

Worthless Eye Candy - Just That

Clouds Edge - Great Movie to understand the level of the skygods out there (four years ago). Good soundtrack.

Peurto Rico Boogie - A nice, short, film from the PR-Boogie. Great music and nice slow motion sequences.

Millenium 1 - No comment

Millenium 2 - Lots of great early stuff with lots of commercials

Crosswind - BEST edited footage I've ever seen. I think that this movie is worth it just to see the last seen of a 14-way speed-start with OLAV toying the formation.

Chronicle 1, 2, 3 - The Classics. Where we all started from.

alright. they couldn't get Millenium 2 and after hearing your comments I'm glad they couldn't. I got crosswind and evolution.

evolution was great, but only 30mins. there was this part where they are base jumping off an antenna. this guys goes off doesn't pull and they show him hit the ground. I jumped off my couch in disgust...couldn't believe that they would have the disrespect to show something like that. I replayed it and noticed that it was a dummy...apparently I wasn't paying enough attention the first time. then I laughed and was relieved. lots of sick footage with stuff I only dream about.

crosswind (dvd) was a great compilation of all the different disciplines. there is this chapter named the flight of the dolphin...dude, that just aint right! that guy has wings or something! he's flying hd in and out of a formation dive...unreal

I’d highly recommend both of them.

thanks for all the advise.

Check out the Cloud's Edge, it's pretty sweet with fun dives, BASE jumping (kinda funny, Olav flails), Space Games footage, and lots of funny skits including "The First Space Games for the Blind". B|B|B|

Dude, you're SO right about Olav on Crosswind, that's SIIIIIIIICK. Check out the differences in his suit between the spaceball footage (ALSO SICK) and the 16 way, I wanna get a huge ass suit like that!! I'm gonna try this season...;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

did you check out the extras? there's one part (20mins into the rushes selection) where he's under the circle flying up towards the group on his back and comes really close to hitting on of them belly to belly...just messing with them. (sorry that's the best I could explain it)

is it the big suit that allows him to move like that or is it just to slow his speed down? I would think it would be harder to make drastic moves that quickly in a big suit.

I only own the VHS Crosswind so I've never seen the bonus features. :(

That big suit is just to slow him down. Whether it'd be harder or easier to do drastic moves, I'm not sure, but personally, I doubt it would affect it much. How drastic the move is depends on how much body input you give (and how effective your technique is), not how much drag you have. But DAMN, what I wouldn't give to be able to fly on my head comfortably with belly flyers!!! B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Just thaught id wake up this old thread to see if anything new is around. There is a lot of good stuff available to download now (eg: skydivingmovies.com) but I want to buy a well edited, good quality freefly dvd (or mostly freefly). It can be just fun stuff or educational.

Ive heard a few good things about trace 101 but its so old :( anything new out lately?