sunnydee123

Still not HD yet but...........

....Look how snazzy my new suit looks in the air over Sebastian ;) and the drag on my legs hasn't really even slowed me up - actually has me being stronger with the legs so no more floating for me.....

But all the same - Can't wait for the first picture when I am hanging by my feet :o

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

It is a Freak-N-Suit made out of Lake Wales, FL and I just love it....not to mention Sue was a doll with helping me pick colors, etc.....cost and turn around ROCKED! Very happy with my choice and after having jumped it for 2 weeks now - mucho happy with it.......

HELL YEAH!!

Mine's a Freak N Suit too!!!! Tell the maker I said hi, say it was the dude with the watery flames that she saw at Skyventure this February (or was it march?). Anyway, those suits ROCK. I've had mine since I had like 75 jumps, and even after much abuse, its held up WONDERFULLY. Have fun!!!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Of course you will silly.......Keep your eye out for me!

I made 9 jumps this weekend, all headdown attempts and 2 of them I got lucky enough to have Dave Brown along for the ride....It is simply amazing just how much a REAL coach can provide. I am grateful for all the help I have received and for all the jumps my boyfriend has so patiently made with me but I can't help but wonder if a coach for a handful of jumps would get me "headdown". Oh to just have a LITTLE BIT more money...........

Oh well, I took good notes in the log book for reference again next week ;) I'm not a quitter, that is for sure, even if I have to take the slow path to completion. I'll get there.........one day :)